Green Day singer kicked off plane for sagging pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
    OT: I always find it helpful to point out to people that their sagging pants is NOT an homage to their hardcore gangsta living, but rather an invitation for some hardcore buttfucking.
    No, it's not. That's a folk etymology to make people who disapprove feel smug.

The fact that nobody who gets out of prison sags (unless they were posers already) should be an indication that it's not a style they adopt by choice.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

It sounds like it was for more than just sagging pants. It sounds like he was still getting seated as everyone else was seated. And the flight attendant probably asked nicely and he went into douche mode. And he got kicked off. He was probably lucky he was a celebrity and they could get him on the next flight.

Comment

At the college where I work, we had a female student who used to wear her pants saggy with her underwear showing. She always wore boxers, too. She's not here anymore, though.

I agree it looks stupid, though. Sad thing is, it never seems to go out of fasion. People used to do it when I was in high school (late 90s), and they continued throughout the 2000s, and it seems like they are still doing it.

Comment

While we're at it, we need to do something about guys in skinny jeans as well.

Dis-gus-ting!

I nearly barfed when I saw that new commercial with Blink 182 and Tom was wearing the sausage leg pants.

Comment

Working...
          X