No announcement yet.

Stop the Sag! Ad Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to public decency? Yeah, it makes me sound old. Whatever. That's my take on the anti-sag campaign. Underwear is not supposed to be seen, especially the part that is supposed to be covering your ass and your junk. Even more especially if the undies are torn and/or dirty. Eww.

And before someone brings up the appearance of bra straps, that's usually accidental. Although if I recall, you can now buy detachable ones intended to be seen, in different colors. Personally, I find it embarrassing when my bra straps make an unintended appearance. Just seems less than classy, somehow.

Frankly, I think the world would be more fun with a little more mystery to it.

Comment

I don't think brastraps are as big of a deal as underwear. Sometimes, you just don't always have the right bra to match what you want to wear. I have thick strapped tanks, and thin ones, and spaghetti like ones, but all of my bras are pretty much the same. The straps themselves aren't as big of a deal as your whole bra showing.

Comment

I do not like seeing brastraps, either, but it doesn't irritate or offend me. I just think it's unattractive and slovenly. I see a guy's ass, that's offensive. That's indecent exposure as far as I'm concerned.

If I am wearing a tank I either wear an invisible strapless or a sports bra in a complimentary color (the kind that you can wear by itself.) I'm not going around with all these straps hanging out of my shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by RecoveringKinkoid View Post
          If I am wearing a tank I either wear an invisible strapless or a sports bra in a complimentary color (the kind that you can wear by itself.) I'm not going around with all these straps hanging out of my shirt.
          I've been known to use safety pins to keep both sets of shoulder straps together.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Drat I was hoping it was a PSA against the Screen Actor's Guild

but interesting.

It's like one of the gun stores out here. The store has a sign at the front stating that baggy pants (i.e. pants hanging down around your asscheeks) are not allowed in the store.

Comment

Working...
            X