No announcement yet.

Newborn's Body Found In Hotel Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Andara. You beat me to it. My manager and CW C seem to want to condemn this woman as evil, no matter the situation. I tried saying we don't know her situation, as many of you have said here, and my manager snapped my name at me as if to scold me. They say there is no excuse, no matter her situation. As for me, I keep trying to think of any scenario that might lead the woman to this. I guess we'll eventually find out, that is if they release any more details.

ETA: New article from the Messenger: http://www.messengernews.net/page/co....html?nav=5010
    Last edited by BrenDAnn; 09-24-2011, 12:00 AM.

Comment

There's no reason to do something like that.

You can bring a newborn baby to a hospital, church, police station, and surrender it no questions asked. There, you're rid of it, consequence free, and the baby can live and have a good life with a good family.

No matter how much you don't want a baby or to give birth, if you couldn't go through with an abortion and you made it to term and still don't want the kid, you can surrender it to a safe place no problem. Why kill it?

Comment

Working...
      X