Man arrested for carrying mother out of wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
    I've always heard it was, "If anyone has any just cause" and that would cover saying that not liking the bride was a flippant objection at best.

Must admit I don't tend to get invited to many weddings, so my experience in what is said is very limited.

Rapscallion
    No, you're right on the exact wording. I did it from memory and didn't bother to look it up before I posted.
    Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

That's for things like knowing one of them is already married to someone else, though, and probably can be removed now that record keeping is better.
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

And people want to get married why?

Comment

Originally posted by bara View Post
          tax breaks, rights of survivorship, etc.
          All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by bara View Post
            Because I love him and intend to stay with him and want everyone to know it?
            I has a blog!

Comment

First off: the mother and judge were both asshats.

But one thing about both articles I noticed is that they don't give a reason why the mother wanted the wedding stopped.

Was he a millionaire and was his fiance just marrying him for his money? Did the mom find out she was cheating on him and had evidence? Would like to know these things....
              AKA sld72382 on customerssuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Kheldarson View Post
                Because I love him and intend to stay with him and want everyone to know it?
                Good reason

Comment

Working...
                X