New Abortion Law Signed in Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
    Isn't that basically what its always about though? Slut shaming? How dare you have sex for any reason besides procreation outside of a proper hetereosexual marriage before God in any position aside from missionary? -.-
    Precisely.

The people who pass these laws are nothing more than humble God fearing moral people who only have sex in the fashion and for the reasons God intended. They have sex only with extensive planning, only for procreation and always in the dark through a sheet with a hole in it with a certifed member of their church to supervise so that he can 'throw in the towel' should either party show signs of enjoying said intercourse.

Comment

I hate these kinds of laws. it shit like that that makes me wish there was another law on the books.....

Basicly, if you prevent a woman from having an abortion through dickish means, the financial responsibilities of the child fall on you. If your a judge who uses this kinda bs law to say, "Too much backlog, see me in 3 months", you get to pay for the diapers. If your a secretary at an abortion clinic, and keep delaying the date of the act, you get to pay for the kids food.

If you prevent a woman from legally obtaining an abortion through maneuvers such as these, YOU pay every cost associated with the kid, since its through your action it was born.

Comment

Not to mention the side issue of infanticide, which could easily happen if the mother of the unwanted child suffers from mental illness. The judge forces this hypothetical woman to give birth to a child she doesn't want, so she smothers it at birth or leaves it in a phone box, where it dies of exposure. Not everyone is able to think rationally at such a stressful time, particularly when illnesses such as depression are involved.
        "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Not to mention, if a woman dares miscarry, there are looney tunes that want them arrested and jailed for it.

Comment

Working...
          X