Girls Don't Need Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
    The ultimate bogan symbol (Australian version of a redneck) is a Holden Commodore, not necessarily up on blocks though.
    I had to look this one up.

Modern versions are nice looking. Older models . . . ugly. Much like American cars of the period, by and large, though.
    Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

Odd thing is, this person isn't a redneck.

IDK, I happen to know a lot of people who just randomly say rude crap when they are in rotten moods.

But come to think of it, I was feeling ill and pitbullish the other day (I can't help it when people press my damn buttons) and I said something to someone like "Who the hell eats donuts for dinner?"

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
        IDK, I happen to know a lot of people who just randomly say rude crap when they are in rotten moods.

But come to think of it, I was feeling ill and pitbullish the other day (I can't help it when people press my damn buttons) and I said something to someone like "Who the hell eats donuts for dinner?"
        I know what you mean; I've had days like those myself

But it wasn't dinner, it was breakfast. We're in different time zones, which I think you must have realized after the face
        Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Duelist925 View Post
          No, thats the ultimate redneck male Status symbol. It proclaims one a "Alpha" redneck.
          But it absolutely must have a fresh deerskin curing on the hood. Otherwise, it's just a lesser redneck wannabe posing as an alpha.

Comment

Whoever said that girls don't need guns bullshit really needs a cranial rectal extraction and a barrage of frozen trout slaps and a big fat clue by 24!
            There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

I don't see what gender has to do with it either. I've known girls that I would rather fight the entire Dallas Cowboy football team then mess with. One of which knows several forms of martial arts, has trained in the use of small firearms (and rifles/shotguns), and percentage of weight wise can lift more then most men could dream of. Gender, just like size, does not always tell you who is dangerous *laughs*.

Comment

The evening shift watch commander of the jail I used to work at once said to me, "I'd rather fight ten men than one woman." She was female, by the by.

After I saw my first take down of a disruptive female inmate in the jail, I could see why.

Women fight nasty.

Comment

They do fight nasty. Even non human female fight nasty.

I have a theory that it's because with males, it's almost become ritualized and men fight for different reasons than women. At least, evolutionarily speaking, I mean.

If a woman has to fight, it's because something has gone terribly bad on her. She's fighting for her life or her children's lives and will do whatever she has to do to win.

Granted, I'm talking about humans loping around the caves wearing mastodon pelts. But I think we still have a lot of those instincts.

That's just my theory.

Comment

Originally posted by RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                    But it absolutely must have a fresh deerskin curing on the hood. Otherwise, it's just a lesser redneck wannabe posing as an alpha.
                    A banner proclaiming "SKYNARD!" or "NUGENT!" or possibly "TOBY KEITH!" is also acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicsgoddess View Post
                      Whoever said that girls don't need guns bullshit really needs a cranial rectal extraction and a barrage of frozen trout slaps and a big fat clue by 24!
                      Er, I don't see a gun in your list, nor bullets...

Rapscallion
                      Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
                      Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
                        Er, I don't see a gun in your list, nor bullets...

Rapscallion
                        That's because girls can find other uses for guns than killing idiots.

Hit 'em with a clue by four and he might actually learn something

Comment

Working...
                        X