Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOMIT inside - extreme molestation, wtf is wrong with some people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember watching a 20/20 episode (or a similar type of "WHO DONE IT?" show) where a man raped his infant daughter (not just molested but actually RAPED), then decided he'd murder a random women because he'd "rather go to prison for murder than pedophilia."

Comment

Originally posted by Kelmon View Post
      Well, i'm pretty sure this won't make me very popular here, but quite frankly if "all he did" is inserting his finger into her vagina (something which the one-month-old will in no way remember), with the injury being "only" the ruptured hymen, the level of outrage displayed here doesn't quite seem justified when there's way worse things happening which we accept as "stuff that just happens now and then". Like the rape of children and adult people that actually *do* remember, and that *does* lead to physical and emotional scars.

So i'll reserve judgement until actual details are known, i.e. what exactly caused what amount of injury.

Please don't twist my posting into trivializing or even condoning such an evil act. One of my ex-partners was a rape victim, so i have some insight into what this can do to a person.
      The problem is... at that age the genitals are not developed enough for any insertion. Shoving even a finger up a baby's vagina isn't just going to break a hymen - it's likely to do structural damage to her vagina. i don't just mean little tears like an adult woman can have but actual ripping. sexual molestation at that age can literally prevent her from having children, or even a normal sex life as an adult.
      Last edited by PepperElf; 05-24-2012, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Also, that the victim won't actually remember it happening doesn't mean there is only the physical damage to worry about.
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

The first thing that sprang to mind was "A serbian movie" and one line heard in the corridor (only know of the movie due to brows held high and Phelous from thatguywiththeglasses.com)

Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post
          Sexual assault of an infant is usually perpetrated by someone that is actually WORSE than a pedophile, they do not see the infant as anything more than an orifice, they do not see the infant as human, sadly this is known due to how rampant it is in south africa. You do not want to know the extent of injuries infants suffer from this, suffice to say, most don't survive.
          I don't know where in Africa or even if it was really happening and not just an urban myth, but witch doctors told people that a cure for AIDS was to have sex with a baby.

On the whole "what if it was just a finger?", well there was some intent there, I don't know of any medical reason to do such a thing, but I doubt the person doing it isn't qualified in said field even if there was a reason or need to probe a child in such a way.
          It's less disturbing (and damaging) than the alternative, but it's still disturbing none the less.

Comment

I don't know where in Africa or even if it was really happening and not just an urban myth, but witch doctors told people that a cure for AIDS was to have sex with a baby.
            bleh.

And here I thought the myth about "having sex with a virgin will cure AIDS" was fucked up...

Comment

A guy at work went to see a show put on by an African dance and entertainment troupe. Part of their routine was to stop suddenly in the middle of it all and talk about that very issue. The entire audience was very left leaning with good feelings towards an economically deprived continent, with all the underlying belief that everything would be fine with some extra money in the area.

Anyway, the spokesperson for the troupe started on about this and asked how many people had heard of it and assumed it was a very rare action. A forest of hands went up. He said it actually did happen, and it wasn't even rare. The audience was aghast. Can't really blame them, actually.

I'm working with him tonight - I'll see if I can get a refresher on what was said.

Rapscallion
              Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
              Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by PepperElf View Post
                bleh.

And here I thought the myth about "having sex with a virgin will cure AIDS" was fucked up...
                As I understand it, it's the same myth. How better to guarantee the person you're raping is a virgin than to choose a baby?
                "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Working...
                X