No announcement yet.

Woman won't recant false rape claim...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems fair to me. Not to mention being named and shamed as a disgusting liar.
    "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

I'd be shooting for more (much more) than 5 years for her. Bearing false witness is one of the most reprehensible things one can do to another person, short of outright violence. It's not just a lie, it's the worst kind of lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekojin View Post
        I'd be shooting for more (much more) than 5 years for her.
        Especially since he didn't just lose 5 years of his life. He lost his potential college education.

I think want someone blatantly and deliberately lies about a crime in a way that robs a person of years of their life it shouldn't just be punishment for those years but punishment for the apparent potential they robbed the person of.

I mean the guy has full ride scholarship to a college that will grant him a good degree with which he can do much in his life and she lies saying he raped her and costs him years of his life along with the scholarship he needed to be able to attend school.
        Jack Faire
        Friend
        Father
        Smartass

Comment

10 would be the beginnings of fair. She should be ruined; she should have those she loves ruined and know she was the cause of it. She should be beggared for the rest of her life to the point that a packet of ramen seems luxurious.

No, I'm not being sarcastic on any of it. *Ruin* her.
          Bartle Test Results: E.S.A.K.
          Explorer: 93%, Socializer: 60%, Achiever: 40%, Killer: 13%

Comment

Originally posted by Nekojin View Post
            I'd be shooting for more (much more) than 5 years for her. Bearing false witness is one of the most reprehensible things one can do to another person, short of outright violence. It's not just a lie, it's the worst kind of lie.
            I actually I think it is worse than some forms of violence sometimes.

I would certainly react better to somebody picking a fight with me than with someone making me go to jail for rape.

Comment

These are the simple bitches people point out when the talk about false rape allegations. These are the raggedy bitches who make it so hard for actual rape victims to get some damned justice. I hope her ass rots.

Sidenote: I was actually on a forum watching people complain because folks are calling her a bitch. Seriously? That's what she is.
              Do not lead, for I may not follow. Do not follow, for I may not lead. Just go over there somewhere.

Comment

There are several reports out, like this one, that say multiple NFL teams have reached out to this guy and offered a chance to compete for a spot on their team. The sports radio station here in vegas said that he has a tryout scheduled with the Seattle Seahawks for June 7th and the Arizona Diamonbacks baseball team has offered him a job in their front office to learn the business side of baseball.

I'm glad to see that things are continuing to turn around for him.
                Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Working...
                X