Flying swastika in NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nyoibo View Post
    There's not a nazi variant of the swastika, the design has been used fro millenia going in both orientations, the only way it's a nazi symbol is if it's a black swastika in a white circle on a red background.
    In the late 90's I got a few celtic and geometric design books for ideas for a tattoo I never got and it did bring up ine the geometric one that you would see swasticas (they never used any other name) pop up in the middle of designs and not to freak out, they also said (and this is where I got my info from as it was before widespread internet and I also could not be arsed re investigating it years later on wiki) that the eastern one faced this way and represented a sun giving off energy and hitler liked the idea but wanted it to be the centre of his power drawing energy in (kinda like a black hole).

So in my pidgeon holes there was a note saying one way is eastern and good the other way hitler flipped (not that I remember which way is which) and any that faced that way were found in spiral designs or geometric doodles like the gates meantioned and not to be worried about.

on a side note, years ago a guy on another forum posted that some school friends were talking about swastikas but as SWOS (sensible world of soccer) was big at the time, he thought Paninni had got the rights to make stickers for this very pixelated videogame

Comment

Working...
    X