Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40yo women forcibly kisses 18yo boy and grabs his ass.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As meantioned in the OP links comments, a 40yo male celeb and an 18yo female celeb and there would be a lynch mob and possibly cries of paedopilia.

He does look terrified and although most jest about his gender or sexuality there are those now posting that this proves hes gay cos a straight guy would not look that terrified.

Comment

It doesn't matter if he's gay, straight, bisexual, whatever. Unwanted groping is sexual assault, and this was definitely sexual assault. McCarthy should be ashamed of herself. And arrested.
      People behave as if they were actors in their own reality show. -- Panacea
      If you're gonna be one of the people who say it's time to make America great again, stop being one of the reasons America isn't great right now. --Jester

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
        ...there are those now posting that this proves hes gay cos a straight guy would not look that terrified.
        Jokes aside, I think he genuinely didn't know who was doing it, as there were several people behind him, and it was sudden and unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekojin View Post
          As a side note, I'd like to applaud you for using this expression accurately. It's been a long time - I usually see/hear "road to hoe" or other manglings.
          As someone who has spent many many many an hour using a hoe as it was intended I know more than a thing or two about that particular expression.
          When my grandmother passed away one of the things I grabbed up for myself was her hoe as well as her cast iron corn bread skillet.
          Cry Havoc and let slip the marsupials of war!!!

Comment

yes but bros before cast iron corn bread skillets just doesn't have the same ring

Comment

Originally posted by gremcint View Post
              yes but bros before cast iron corn bread skillets just doesn't have the same ring
              True, but I think its better just on the principle that it may make more people learn how to make good corn bread.
              "Whats a corn bread skillet?"

"Lets find out."

Comment

Originally posted by Duelist925 View Post
                True, but I think its better just on the principle that it may make more people learn how to make good corn bread.
                "Whats a corn bread skillet?"

"Lets find out."
                That's it! I am having corn bread for dinner tomorrow night.

Comment

mission accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by XCashier View Post
                    It doesn't matter if he's gay, straight, bisexual, whatever. Unwanted groping is sexual assault, and this was definitely sexual assault. McCarthy should be ashamed of herself. And arrested.
                    Yes and "living out a cougar fantasy" does not fly if the other party doesn't consent. It's just wrong.
                    Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Indeed. I had better know someone and be REALLY comfortable with them to allow that kind of behavior. Whether someone has celebrity status doesn't make them public property or mean that they are 'asking for it' just because you think they look good. This woman should be ashamed of herself and thankful he doesn't press charges.

Admittedly, I will mess around with friends like that if we're out at a club, but it's just in our little circle. We don't go grabbing up strangers and grab their asses or kiss/lick them. That's sexual assault.
                      A.K.A. ShinyGreenApple

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
                        As meantioned in the OP links comments, a 40yo male celeb and an 18yo female celeb and there would be a lynch mob and possibly cries of paedopilia.

He does look terrified and although most jest about his gender or sexuality there are those now posting that this proves hes gay cos a straight guy would not look that terrified.
                        Exactly. If Kenny Chesney had groped Taylor Swift (note: I'm not saying he'd do it, just picking "shoe on the other foot" celebrities in the appropriate age groups), would anyone be calling her a lesbian for having a negative reaction?

Comment

Working...
                        X