Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Church Thinks Vaccine Causes Austim. Causes Measles Outbreak Instead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s_stabeler View Post
    true- I had mild flu ( or I have always assumed it was flu) and well...lets just say that it had me basically unable to do much for a couple of weeks, with me being unable to get out of bed for three days. ( well, not exactly- I wasn't paralyzed, but I was extremely lethargic. I couldn't get the energy up to get out of bed.)

In short, Flu absolutely sucks.
    No joke. The last time I had the flu, it turned into pneumonia. I was sick for two months. No sooner do I get better from that, I get H. pylori. I'm sick for another three months, and lose 30 lbs in 30 days at one point.
    Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

Surprisingly, when the MMRV vaccine was/is going to be introduced, there wasn't a lot of hurrah over it. Just that the vaccine was going to be introduced and that was it-no letters to the editor and even the COMMENTS page was quiet for that article.

I also managed to find a list of ingredients that went into most of the vaccines, although the list imay not be entirely correct (and is based off of FDA info)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ne_ingredients

I would find it ironic if some of the anti-vaccine nuts smoked as some of the ingredients listed in the vaccines are found in cigarettes. Also in the list are sucrose, yeast, dextrose, lactose and in one on the list, sodium bicarbonate. In other words, ingredients that the anti-vaccine nuts are likely ingesting ALREADY.

Comment

Working...
      X