"Rich" kid kills 4, gets probation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by victory sabre View Post
    Well, apparently he's been given a 3 day stay agains deportation back to the US.
    Just a pointless drag out from his lawyers.

Mexico is already shipping mom back.

Comment

• Originally posted by victory sabre View Post
      Well, apparently he's been given a 3 day stay agains deportation back to the US.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/30...l?intcmp=hpbt4
      What exactly does this gain him? He's still being held in jail in Mexico, and I don't see how those days can be counted towards time served in the US, since it wasn't time served in the US.

Also, and granted, I've never seen the inside of a jail in any country, but aren't the Mexican prisons worse than the US prisons? I don't think their prisons are luxury resorts.

Comment

• Now that idiot is back in the US US taxpayers are footing the bill for his rehab. Parents "claim" poverty of course.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...fcL&OCID=HPDHP
        I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
        The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

• so... ummm... they have the money to inbdulge their kid's every whim to the point he doesn't know right from wrong- you cut a deal to send him to an expensive rehab place instead of prison, then you claim you don't have enough money to pay the rehab place's bill? yeah... I'm sorry, but I call bullshit. Theres' three possibilities here:
          1. they bankrupted themselves indulging the bastard's every whim, and so the kid was almost certainly going to act out regardless (when someone who has had their every whim indulged suddenly loses all the indulgence, it rarely goes well)
          2. thye were talking a lime of bullshit in the trial about spoiling the kid so much
          3. they're hiding assets, and are thus trying to get away with their behaviour.

Comment

• WTF? My understanding was that the deal was "You want to keep your precious speshul snowflake out of jail? Then you (family) have to pay for, and he has to complete, this rehab program." Family doesn't pay? Send the bastard to jail.

Comment

• Current Judge now says 2 YEARS IN JAIL

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jud...4R7&OCID=HPDHP
              I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
              The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

• actually, that's on the low side of average for causing death by dangerous driving- which is effectively what the guy did. Considering his stay in jail thus far has apparently forced him to learn he isn't the center of the universe, then provided that they make sure he continues to make progress at evolving into an actual human being, then it's fine enough. (I see prison as designed to rehabilitate- if the accused is genuinely not going to do it again, they need not be imprisoned any longer)

Comment

• Tonya Couch Charged with Money Laundering

Just when you thought this story couldn't get any wackier, the "affluenza" mom has now been charged with money laundering.
                  Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Comment

Working...
                  X