actors you just HATE (warning rant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actors you just HATE (warning rant)

Anyone else here have an issue with Kira Nightly? I sure do!

I saw her in her first (well what I THINK is her first) movie Bend it like Beckom, and you know what, the characters she plays have NOT changed, well either that or she just plays each character the SAME way EVERY time.

SHE CAN NOT ACT FOR SHIT! I'm sorry, but she can't, yeah ok I don't claim to be an actor, hell I couldn't act my way out of a paper bag, but OMG she SUX!

She always plays the snobby, stuck up, pushy, annoying, irritating, whiny, wingy, girl who throws tantrums and does big boring whiny speeches when things don't go her way. In the second pirates I half expected her to fall to the ground and throw a tanty on that beach when the boys where fighting. I hate hate hate her lips and the way she talks! Pronouncing each words perfectly and pushing the damed lips out SORRY you HAVE no lips! they are NOT sexy they make you look like a spoilt rottin shit! She is NOT sexy, she has NOT figure and NO tits (by the way being skinny doesn't make you not hot or beautiful, just sexy in my eyes is a woman with curves, hips and tits)

She is apparently meant to be playing Diana in a movie being done about Diana's life OMG I HOPE I am WRONG! I saw the news the other day with her on it, she was posing in front of the cameras showing off, I think she is just like all the characters she plays...stuck up snob! grrrr

GAH she annoys me...can you tell?

Anyone else have an actor they hate this much?

What a great thread idea!

I can't stand Keanu Reeves. When he played Ted in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, he wasn't acting. I think he's really that stupid.

Angelina Jolie is coasting on her looks. Every role she's in is just a vehicle for her to do the whole "Look at me! I am so mysterious and dangerous!"

Ben Affleck has always bothered me for some reason I can't put my finger on.

Comment

Because Ben Affleck can't act his way out of a paper bag.

Both John Travolta and Tom Cruise annoy the living crap out of me. I can't look past their characters and not see "crazy scientology wacko" for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by AFPheonix View Post
        Both John Travolta and Tom Cruise annoy the living crap out of me. I can't look past their characters and not see "crazy scientology wacko"
        OMG OMG I agree!

Tom freaks me out! and he always seems to play the wacko guy that screams and yells. It REALLY freaks me out when the do a close up of him when he's having a fit and you see all the veins in his neck popping out. EW

Comment

OMG!!! People how actually don't like Tom Cruise! When I tell people, "Tom Cruise can't act his way out of a ripped, wet paper bag even if he has detailed directions", I always get this surprised look from everyone I'm talking to because "Tom Cruise is AWESOME!"

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who hates his acting.

And I used to like Angelina Jolie, but ya'll are right: She's coasting on her looks. She can't act really well. I'm not going to go see her new movie about David Pearl and how Angelina's playing his widow in the film. No desire, and I'm actually hoping it bombs. (It might not, but I won't cry if it does).
          Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

I hate almost any singer/popstar that tries to act. Just because you have a good singing voice does NOT mean you are fit for any other form of media! Get over it.

Originally posted by suchislife View Post
            OMG OMG I agree!

Tom freaks me out! and he always seems to play the wacko guy that screams and yells. It REALLY freaks me out when the do a close up of him when he's having a fit and you see all the veins in his neck popping out. EW
            That's because the man can't act worth crap, so he has to play himself in every role. Same with a lot of actors who are always the same character in a different setting. (Not all, however. Some are just sadly typecast.)

Comment

Lindsay Lohan.

Now before anyone says "OMG but Jaded she's a good actress LOLZ"
              allow me to explain.

Whenever I see her in a movie, which is rarely, I can't see the character she is playing. I can see an underage drunk biotch running her Benz into anything and everything on the road and getting away with a slap on the wrist over and over again. Dip her in acid and roll her in salt, the heathen.

Comment

She's a good actress in that she has a huge rack. That's about it.

Comment

So far most of the actors mentioned I like fine.

As a general rule I hate Will Ferrell. Stranger Than Fiction and (surprisingly) Elf are the only two movies I liked him in. Normally, the mere sight of his face makes me want to gouge my own eyes out because I know he's about to do something that's so fucking stupid that it isn't funny. I mean REALLY isn't funny.
                  I quit watching Saturday Night Live because of him.

I also hate Sarah Silverman with an intense passion- I don't find her even remotely amusing.
                  "Yes, well, I've always found your ignorance quite amusing."
                  Lara Croft- Tomb Raider

Comment

Really? Talladega Nights made me pee my pants.
                    Oh well, you liked the annoying moto-frog thingy, so no accounting for taste (I'm kidding)

Comment

Yes, I liked Crazy Frog although the fascination is over but it provided me and the kiddos a good deal of entertainment for awhile.

I hated Talladega Nights.
                      I'd rather watch Blades of Glory a thousand times in a row than ever watch Talladega Nights again. Okay, I didn't even finish it- I put on my headphones, blasted music so I couldn't hear it anymore and perused CS until it was over.

I am also in the camp with the people who loved Number 23. I've found that with that movie you either LOVE it or HATE it. There is no in between.
                      "Yes, well, I've always found your ignorance quite amusing."
                      Lara Croft- Tomb Raider

Comment

I HATE CHARLIE SHEEN!

Two and half men is banned at my apartment. Bf loves the show, but I refuse to watch it. Charlie is a drunk, a drug addict, and a no good cheating son of a bitch. He had DENISE RICHARDS. She is so god damn gorgeous, what the hell was he thinking cheating?!

He is a disgusting piece of filth. And every time a commercial comes on for his STUPID SHOW there's another new girl and Charlie is made out to be such a pimp. You couldn't pay me $20 million to touch his nasty ass.

I hate
                        Ben Affleck
                        Tom Cruise
                        Mel Gibson
                        John Travolta
                        Alec Baldwin
                        Sean Penn
                        Angelina Jolie
                        Jennifer Lopez

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
                          Two and half men is banned at my apartment. Bf loves the show, but I refuse to watch it. Charlie is a drunk, a drug addict, and a no good cheating son of a bitch. He had DENISE RICHARDS. She is so god damn gorgeous, what the hell was he thinking cheating?!
                          I can't stand that show either. It's just not funny. As for Charlie Sheen, what the hell was he thinking? Of course the same could be said to Denise Richards for *marrying* his washed-up ass...but I digress

Comment

She also dated Richy Sambora. Beauty and the Beast in the flesh....

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
                              He had DENISE RICHARDS. She is so god damn gorgeous, what the hell was he thinking cheating?!
                              i see people say things like this all the time, and i have to wonder: what does being gorgeous have to do with anything? sure, it's nice for an initial attraction (not to mention subjective; personally i think denise richards is just this side of hideous. and she can't act her way out of a wet paper bag. so i guess she'd go on my list of actors i hate, though it has to do with her talent level, and not her personal life), but that only goes so far. beyond what we see in public, we don't know what things were really like between them. maybe she was completely vapid and he needed intellectual stimulation. maybe she was a complete bitch to him. maybe he needed some sort of emotional stimulation that she wasn't willing or able to give to him. or maybe none of that is the case. we just don't know unless we are personally involved in the situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X