No announcement yet.

actors you just HATE (warning rant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll agree with you on that Linguist. Just because a person is "beautiful" doesn't make them a wonderful person to be around 24/7 that's for damn sure! There's only so far anyone can get on their looks and if there is nothing to back it up then BYE!

I don't know that it the case with Denise Richards- nor do I really care. It's kind of like I said in the Scientology thread- I'm not going to deny myself a good movie just because I don't agree with an actor's personal beliefs, problems, whatever.

Why? Because, I honestly DON'T CARE what they're doing in real life.
    "Yes, well, I've always found your ignorance quite amusing."
    Lara Croft- Tomb Raider

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
      He had DENISE RICHARDS. She is so god damn gorgeous, what the hell was he thinking cheating?!
      Show me a gorgeous woman and I'll show you a guy who's tired of fucking her.

Comment

Damn Boozy!
        You just made me break Rule #1!
        "Yes, well, I've always found your ignorance quite amusing."
        Lara Croft- Tomb Raider

Comment

It wasn't the best point I've ever made but I still hate Charlie Sheen and you can't convince me that he is in any way a decent human being nor a talented actor nor a man who gives a shit about anything but his need for alcohol and drugs and to get his dick wet.

Comment

I really hate Leonardo DiCaprio. I don't know what it is about him, but I just hate him. He is an ok actor, but that is it. He is the only one that I can think off, right now.

Comment

I don't like Di Caprio either. I don't know why everyone thought he was cute. I thought he had little pig eyes set too close together. Bleah.

Comment

I cannot stand Julia Stiles.
                There is something about her that just makes me cringe. It's like she's the same annoying, sullen chick with an attitude in every single movie.
                Point to Ponder:

Is it considered irony when someone on an internet forum makes a post that can be considered to look like it was written by a 3rd grade dropout, and they are poking fun of the fact that another person couldn't spell?

Comment

Personally, I think Julia Roberts is the single most over-rated actress of our generation.

Back in the early 90s, I kind of liked some of the things she was in. Then in the late 90s I started noticing that she acts EXACTLY the same in every role.

The occasional critic that points this out ellicits cheers and 'Damn Straight's from me as I read it.

Oh, and Angelina Jolie. She can't act worth a shit either. The only reason she was good in that movie that she won the oscar for was because she was playing a psycho mental patient, which I don't think is too much of a stretch from her in real life.

I can't think of the name of the movie listed above right now, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by IDrinkaRum View Post
                    "Tom Cruise can't act his way out of a ripped, wet paper bag even if he has detailed directions", I always get this surprised look from everyone I'm talking to because "Tom Cruise is AWESOME!"

watch war of the worlds and see him get out acted by Dakota Fanning-it's awesome-especially because she just screams and is catatonic for most of the movie.

Actors I can't stand:
                    1-Jim Carey-he can't act and he's not funny
                    2-Ben Affleck-can't act
                    3-Brad Pitt-also can't act(see Cool World)

actresses I can't stand
                    1-Lindsey Lohan
                    2-any actress with three names(jennifer Love Hewitt, Sarah Michelle Geller, etc)
                    Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Originally posted by Peppergirl View Post
                      Oh, and Angelina Jolie. She can't act worth a shit either. The only reason she was good in that movie that she won the oscar for was because she was playing a psycho mental patient, which I don't think is too much of a stretch from her in real life.

I can't think of the name of the movie listed above right now, sorry.
                      "Girl Interrupted"?
                      Point to Ponder:

Is it considered irony when someone on an internet forum makes a post that can be considered to look like it was written by a 3rd grade dropout, and they are poking fun of the fact that another person couldn't spell?

Comment

Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post

Actors I can't stand:
                        1-Jim Carey-he can't act and he's not funny
                        2-Ben Affleck-can't act
                        3-Brad Pitt-also can't act(see Cool World)
                        Jim Carrey's original standup and his time with In Living Color were hilarious. Fire Marshall Bill reduces me to tears of laughter every time. But yeah, a lot of his commercial stuff is absolute ca-ca. I refuse to watch the Grinch, that should never have been turned into a live action film. Blasphemous.

As for Brad Pitt, I don't care if he can't act, I just like looking at him :3

Comment

Matt Damon needs to be pushed off a bridge.
                          It pains me to watch any movie with him in it, not only because I dislike him so much, but also because his movies tend to suck anyway.
                          Dear The Bourne Ultimatum,
                          I'm suing you for that portion of my life back.
                          I hate you.
                          Sincerely,
                          horror

Owen Wilson is also unbareable. Just the way he talks is like nails on a chalkboard to me. The ONLY movie he's in that I will tollerate is Wedding Crashers, and that's mainly because of the rest of the cast who far surpass him in talent and likeability, as well as the hilarious writing.

Comment

I like looking at Matt Damon's arms :3

Yes, I'm shallow.

Comment

Let's see. Where do I start?

1. Will Ferrell - just not funny at all to me. My favourite movie starring him was Stranger Than Fiction, in which he played an actually serious role, and actually pulled it off fairly well. But if the movie involves him being his usual jackass self, forget it.

2. Owen Wilson - however many times his nose has been broken, I want a crack at it too. I want to punch him whenever I see him on screen, no joke. He pisses me off all over the place.

3. Lindsay Lohan - just for the fact that she's a fantastically irresponsible, fucked up bitch. And watching her ( try to ) act makes me want to cry.

4. Bam Margera - anyone whose name is "Bam" is automatically on my shit list. His show is. . . I don't even have words to describe it.

5. Vince Vaughan ( sp? ) - I usually end up hating the uptight, overly-caffeinated characters he plays, and have come to hate him by association.

6. Ben Stiller - he has his moments, but I usually end up hating his characters too.

I think that about covers it.
                              Last edited by theredbaron47; 02-08-2008, 02:16 AM.

Comment

I'll second Will Ferrel. He's NOT funny. He plays the same character in almost every single movie he's in, and for goodness sake, he needs to get rid of the fro. Like, seriously ><

I'll probably get flamed for this, but Bill Murray is not funny, either.
                                A.K.A. ShinyGreenApple

Comment

Working...
                                X