Skanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skanks

Some bitch who I liked, and at this point has to know I'm interested in her, went out to the bars with me and a mutual friend. We were at this one place and we went upstairs where you can dance. As I said, I've kinda made it obvious that I like her and there's no way she doesn't know. The three of us were dancing when she saw some guy she knew, pulled him over than started grinding up on him right next to me. Alls she's can think of right now is getting some, even though I know she won't but still. If she's going to at least do shit like that to my face, she can at least just say something to me instead of flaunting that shit.

To quote the broski of My New Haircut, "Fucking skanks."
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Er, you do know that sometimes this is a manner of generating interest via jealousy in the person you're genuinely interested in?

It's a moronic thing to do, but it's a natural instinct.

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

So she may be playing games just like you? That seems a bit hypocritical.
      I say you play games, because you "have made it obvious" which sound like you never actually said it to her. That's a game in my book.
      Even if you have "made it obvious" to her, why must she act like you are a couple now? She never said so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
        It's a moronic thing to do, but it's a natural instinct.
        I wouldn't refer to it as a natural instinct. But moronic, yes. Moronic, petty, shallow, juvenile, etc. But natural? Nah.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
          I wouldn't refer to it as a natural instinct. But moronic, yes. Moronic, petty, shallow, juvenile, etc. But natural? Nah.
          It's on par with the OP's non-verbal communication. She might just be searching for confirmation about his non-verbal interest.
          As a social moron, I simply refuse to play these games. If I feel something that I want another person to know, I will say it. People very often disagree on unspoken rules in relationships, because they are not spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
            Well natural, in the sense that the woman probably is behaving at the brain level of a cat in heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyndaran View Post
              So she may be playing games just like you? That seems a bit hypocritical.
              I never said the words "I like you", but without getting into detail of what I did say, I left no doubt in her mind that I'm interested in her. She's a very perceptive person. With what I have said to her, it wasn't me playing games.
              Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

even smart people can be dense in areas, just outright tell her.

Comment

Maybe she doens't know you like her, if you've never made it obvious. It might be obvious to you but not to her.

Maybe she does know and wants to make clear it's not returned.

Maybe she's trying to make you get off your ass and make a move.

Either way, she owes you nothing at this point. If she was out on a date with you, yeah, that's tacky. If she's just out with friends, she can do what she wants. You haven't made any sort of claim that she invited or returned, so she's done nothing to you.

Comment

Originally posted by RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                    Either way, she owes you nothing at this point. If she was out on a date with you, yeah, that's tacky. If she's just out with friends, she can do what she wants. You haven't made any sort of claim that she invited or returned, so she's done nothing to you.
                    That's what I was thinking. Expressing interest in a woman does not indebt her to you.

You have mutual friends, which means that you'll be seeing each other socially. She can't be expected to remain chaste every time you're around.

Comment

What if she decided to tell me today about how after I left the bar Saturday night, she made out with the same guy she was grinding up on? Would that increase the skankiness?

Btw, has anyone here seen My New Haircut?

Comment

So... She didn't flooze around, but actually stayed with the same guy all night?

... And how would that increase the skankiness at all?

Comment

Originally posted by the_std View Post
                          So... She didn't flooze around, but actually stayed with the same guy all night?

... And how would that increase the skankiness at all?
                          Well, they were hardly together the whole night. They danced for a little bit, she made out with him, than parted ways. I was under the impression that just picking some random good looking person was not something virtuous that we assign to a person's character.

Comment

A college-aged girl dancing with and making out with one guy is not a skank. A college-aged girl (hell, any girl) getting totally trashed, making out with multiple guys and a few girls, taking her shirt off, dancing on the tables, and then going home with the bouncer is a skank.

Dude, your jealous. You like the girl, you haven't had the balls to do anything about it, and she hooked up with somebody. It happens. Grow a pair and ask her out - as stated before, she owes you nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdminAssistant View Post
                              as stated before, she owes you nothing.
                              You don't think, as a friend whom she 100% knows I don't want to hear it from previous experiences, she owes me the favor of not telling me stuff like that?

Comment

Working...
                              X