No announcement yet.

Skanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never said that she should just know. I said that her being as perceptive as she is, she knows.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Except that you can never know what another person knows unless you flat-out ask them, because no one is a mind-reader. Assuming things, especially relationship-related, often leads to pain and confusion, as happened with your "skank" situation.

If I may channel Jester for a second, grow a pair and ask her!

Comment

Ya know, there's a typical guy thing that I have heard more than once...(and before anyone jumps on me for being a sexist hag, I've never dated a woman and I've never been told that by a woman, k?)

It goes...."You should know that I love you"

No, I honestly don't always know. That's why bfs/gfs do nice things for one another, why they tell one another "I love you", etc etc......

The same applies here. I don't always know if a guy is into me, I have certainly been in that situation before when a guy has liked me and I literally had no idea, so I went for someone who had no qualms about showing me how much he likes me.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
          I never said that she should just know. I said that her being as perceptive as she is, she knows.
          Well guess what if she knows and is doing nothing about it then move the frick on. Since you seem to claim that she should know without you saying the words she aint interested. Stop being a child and tell her how you feel in WORDS not in ACTIONS.

Comment

Dear Greenday,

This is the Ghost of Christmas Future.

If you don't ask her out on a date and tell her you like her in a way not completely consistent with a Platonic friendship, you will end up like me!

Now... DO IT!

If she says "No", then move on...

If she says "Yes", then move on in..

Yours,
            GoCF
            ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

I sincerely doubt she's a mind reader like you seem to think she is.

I'm reminded of those characters on tv who decide they like someone and won't tell them and then when the other person gets a girlfriend they act all hostile to both the guy and the girl because "he should know."

Look you like this girl, you haven't told her, she owes you nothing. You've decided that she knows, I'm sorry but unless you outright told her or you know she can read minds and has read yours she may not know.

Have you ever had a customer or coworker or manager expect you know something without telling you? did it drive you nuts? how is this any different?

Either tell her or don't but she is not a skank, not even remotely.

Good luck ever getting a date with anyone if you expect everyone to read your mind and ask you rather than you acting like an adult and asking them. Honestly cut the highschool stuff and ask her.

Honestly I know I'm a little blunt in this post but I've kept back a lot of things I wanted to say that probably would have gotten in trouble for saying.

Comment

If she's going to at least do shit like that to my face, she can at least just say something to me instead of flaunting that shit.
                Would you not be applying a standard to her ("just say it to my face") that you yourself did not uphold? You didn't say anything to her face either, you entered into a game, and you forced her to play the game that you started, then complained that she's playing games.

Having said that, it does actually suck when something like this happens, and I suppose it sucks even more when people tell you it's your fault. I guess the situation itself is nobody's fault, people are judging your reaction, not your position.

Sorry it turned out so shitty for you
                Last edited by Kalli; 10-13-2009, 11:11 PM.

Comment

We've probably beaten up Greenday enough. He's already admitted that he is probably not able to think objectively about this.

I know its a debate forum and all, but at this point, the nays have had their say. Let's take it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
                    We've probably beaten up Greenday enough. He's already admitted that he is probably not able to think objectively about this.

I know its a debate forum and all, but at this point, the nays have had their say. Let's take it easy.
                    You're quite right, and in fact I came back to this thread because I felt a bit shitty about blasting him.

Edited my post (it's still genuine, I promise).

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
                      I was also pretty drunk while posting.
                      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I was also pretty drunk while posting.
                        That makes for the best rants and bitchings.
                        I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
                        Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyoibo View Post
                          That makes for the best rants and bitchings.
                          Hell yea! I need more beer and Fratching.

Comment

I'll drink to that.
                            I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
                            Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

No. Jagerbombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lachrymose View Post
                                No. Jagerbombs.

But, but, I shower in them!

What about top shelf brands?

Comment

Working...
                                X