No announcement yet.

Ice Cream and Popsicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always been a breakfast for supper kinda guy. My wife on the other hand doesn't like breakfast food at any time. The kids take after me in the breakfast regard. Usually on Sunday's for supper we either go to Cracker Barrel, IHOP or the Waffle House that way we can all order what we want. Most of the time the kids and I order breakfast.
    Now for actual breakfast I'm a big biscuits and gravy fan with a side of thick cut bacon. Now I don't like whomp biscuits so I keep home made biscuit mix ready to go and using my Beloved and Sainted Mammaw's recipe I think I make the best biscuits know to mankind. Some thickened sausage gravy and chrispy smoked bacon, I'm nearly in heavan.

Before going to bed my Mom always asked what we wanted for breakfast. If we couldn't agree then we got what she wanted to fix. I also do the same for my kids. Now that they're older they make their own breakfast but my nephew shares my love of breakfast so after the older kids are gone for the day we cut a trail to either Hardees or Bojangles.
    Cry Havoc and let slip the marsupials of war!!!

Comment

one thing about ice cream for breakfast, at least when I was young it always gave me a stomach ache right after

but then for me 'breakfast' means whatever is eaten in the morning rather then any style of food, and that is usually leftovers (sesame beef or reheated pizza for breakfast makes me smile)
      I'm a happy, well adjusted emotinally disturbed person, who can't spell

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Slugger View Post
        I think Bill Cosby said it best a couple of times.

Chocolate cake for breakfast?
        Eggs, eggs are in chocolate cake, and milk, milk is in chocolate cake, and flour....
        LoL! I remember that one!

Comment

Ive never heard of ice cream for breakfast, tbh

Comment

I have. ^^;; One day, during PMS week, I looked in the fridge and didn't like anything there so instead, I took a tub of ice cream from the freezer and had some of that for breakfast instead, with a chocolate bar to follow. XD

I get terrible PMS so anyone who'd popped out of nowhere and suggested I had an apple instead would have had that apple thrown at them. XD
            "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Working...
            X