Certain current TV commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
    I can't stand Flo from Progressive Auto Insurance.
    I think they are funny but makes me not want to take them seriously cuz it seems like they are just playing pretend and dress up.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

Comment

A girl at the bar on Halloween was dressed up as Flo. She was a dead ringer for her. I think she actually had to get drunk to get herself that damn perky.

Maybe that's how the real Flo does her commercials

Comment

aww I like the Progressive commercials. I think Flo is too funny. I love the commercial with the "European handbag."

Just thought of another set of commercials I find immensely creepy- the Enzite male enhancement commercials. Particularly the one with the guy in the gym...and the obviously far younger woman stair stepping in the background... can we say creepy stalker vibe? That commercial makes my skin crawl.

I also LOATHE the Girls Gone Wild commercials. Ewww. Trashy.
        "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
        "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Comment

I also hate the old navy commericals.... STFU manniquens!!!!
          I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi

Comment

I hate those fucking mannequins with the red-hot passion of a thousand burning suns.

If you want me to go postal, all you have to say is "Party cardi" in a bad English accent. I will kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
              I will kill you.
              *puts on bad english accent*

PARTAY CARDAY PARRRRRTAY CARRRRDAY
              I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi

Comment

LOL at Boozy and kiwi.

I hate those commercials too.
                Point to Ponder:

Is it considered irony when someone on an internet forum makes a post that can be considered to look like it was written by a 3rd grade dropout, and they are poking fun of the fact that another person couldn't spell?

Comment

Originally posted by sarasquirrel View Post
                  so why the hell are they starving themselves or only eating special k?
                  Oh yeah...the special K ones.

Supposedly fat chick: "I'm fat and depressed about it"
                  Skinny know-it-all bitch: "Here eat this cereal. Even though you may have already eaten and do not need a meal right now, dig into this bowl of Special K and lose those unwanted pounds."

Although, I do have to admit, I laughed my ass off at the after Christmas ones that ran, with the mom in a red bathrobe bent over the fireplace, and the kids look at her fat butt and say, "Santa!!!"
                  Point to Ponder:

Is it considered irony when someone on an internet forum makes a post that can be considered to look like it was written by a 3rd grade dropout, and they are poking fun of the fact that another person couldn't spell?

Comment

Lol Ree, I loved that one, too.

I will admit, about a year ago when the Old Navy Supermodelquins first came out, those commercials were funny.

Then they made more and more and it became like a soap opera of mannequins while advertising for Old Navy....

My dad walked into the livingroom one Friday morning that one of those commercials was on, and he didn't get that the mannequins are "talking" to one another...when I explained it to him, he said "They must really be running out of ideas these days for good commercials."

Comment

I have been blessed with DVR so when I do watch tv I skip over all the commercials. So I don't even see commercials anymore. But when I did I had a lot of them that I hated.

Comment

I stream TV via my laptop or watch DVDs I refuse to pay for cable to have a ton of channels 90% of which I will never ever watch.
                        Jack Faire
                        Friend
                        Father
                        Smartass

Comment

I actually love clever commercials.
                          There are some really cute, touching, or funny ones out there.

I love "foreign" commercials, since they seem to get away with a lot more in their ads than they do in North America.
                          Point to Ponder:

Comment

I loved the identity theft ones they were funny
                            Jack Faire
                            Friend
                            Father
                            Smartass

Comment

Working...
                            X