No announcement yet.

PETA goes after the Olsen Twins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll eat just about any animal so long as I don't know it personally. Except for cat. That's not because I like kitties so much, it's because I think they look like they'd taste bad. Burnt grasshopper tastes just like burnt popcorn, btw.

Comment

Call me crazy, but I'd actually like to try insect foods like grubs, crickets, ants, etc...I do know of a website which stocks insect candy (chocolate-covered scorpions anyone?), but it's UK-based and what with the exchange rate...
      "Any state, any entity, any ideology which fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

Comment

I have no problem with animals being used, as long as as much of the animal is used as that can possibly be used.

PETA is a bunch of (as previously stated) whackjobs.

Comment

Am I the only one who has the urge to rent the Oscar Mayer WeinieMobile and host a bar-b-q across the street of PETA's headquarters?
          Help a friend!

Comment

Hahahaha! I'd actually help you on that quest! LOL ... Sure I have friends who are vegetarians and vegans and anywhere in between. However, they are not obnoxious about it. They don't care if I eat meat or not.

Ah well, road trip in the WeinerMobile! I love it!
            Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

Am I the only one who has the urge to rent the Oscar Mayer WeinieMobile and host a bar-b-q across the street of PETA's headquarters?
              Heck I'm up for a road trip in the weiner mobile anyhow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Part-Time Parrothead View Post
                I'd join you. That'd be good times. Can I wear my leather jacket?
                "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
                "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Comment

I am a vegetarian and a animal rights person and I will instantly say that PETA is an embarrassment to me. I love animals and I own a greyhound whom I rescued when he was abandoned at race track. But what PETA is doing is just sending our cause back into the Stone Age.
                  "You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for journalism."

Comment

I'm in agreement with ArenaBoy. I'm not a vegetarian, but I do think that animals, even those we're going to eat or otherwise use, should be kept humanely.

(Oddly enough, I'm not vegetarian partly for ecological reasons: on this continent, we have limited arable land. Grazing animals is the most ecologically sound way I've been able to find to produce human-edible food on semi-fertile land. You just have to be careful which grasses you use, how much water you use, what you do with the waste, and be careful not to overstock.)

Back to the topic: PETA are not just extremists, they seem to be hypocritical extremists. And that's a double embarassment.

Comment

I hate PETA; tho they have some good issues in their group, I refuse to support them or any of their factions cuz they are pretty much terrorists. Like the idiots who released a load of mink from a fur farm in the same county as me; the fact that the mink were attacking children, lambs and birds didn't seem to matter to the idiots who set them free. -.-

Also, the Animal Liberation Front are just as bad; they dug up an old lady's corpse from a graveyard just to make a point. Sickos.

Mink: http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/minks.asp

ALF: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...re/4762481.stm
                      Last edited by Lace Neil Singer; 01-05-2008, 07:23 PM. Reason: Found links
                      "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by DesignFox View Post
                        I'd join you. That'd be good times. Can I wear my leather jacket?
                        Interestingly enough, have you ever noticed they don't go after people wearing leather? I guess they figured it was a lot safer to throw paint at young girls and old ladies in fur coats than at bikers in leather.
                        --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
                          Interestingly enough, have you ever noticed they don't go after people wearing leather? I guess they figured it was a lot safer to throw paint at young girls and old ladies in fur coats than at bikers in leather.
                          My jacket happens to be of the biker variety. It's from my heavy metal, all black, t-shirt and baggy pants with spiked collar/wrist band wearing days... I bet they wouldn't have thrown paint on me...

I still listen to the metal, but I'm getting into "responsible" ages...no more spiked collars for me. Damn adulthood. *chuckle*
                          "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
                          "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Comment

Working...
                          X