People I met on MW2 rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fryk View Post
    Hmmmm... Can you attack people in WoW at random... say, when they come up to ask you for healing?

I may have found a reason to start playing WoW.

MuHAHAHA MUHAHAHA....I mean, *sane sounding chuckle*
    God, I wish.
    Do not lead, for I may not follow. Do not follow, for I may not lead. Just go over there somewhere.

Comment

I don't mind dying in-game if I can get a good laugh out of it.

Comment

I love playing FPS online. I didn't start enjoying FPS until about a year, year and a half ago. Before then, I was really only into online sports games like Madden, Live and Tiger Woods. But, I digress...

Anyway, last week after my cousin shot himself my best friend decided to cheer me up by having our own little LAN/ONLINE party for COD4. We had our mics, own TVs and his sister joined us. 3 PS3s and 3 42" plasma TVs, that room got hot, quick. Anyway, my best friend's sister (who is 29) was playing and she started talking about something to me and one of the guys on there immediately told her to "go back to the kitchen and have dinner ready before the match was over." She basically told him to fuck off. She ended destroying everyone. 27 kills, 7 deaths and 4 assists. (For perspective, I was second 15 kills and 14 deaths) She shut up that whole group immediately, it was the best.

Point I'm trying to make is, the only players that really annoy me are the ones that think certain people don't belong just because they are different race, country or sex. I can handle bad players, stupid players and what not. Don't care if you're 12 or 42, just understand that everyone should have the right to play without being harassed or unfairly treated.
        Crooked banks around the world would gladly give a loan today so if you ever miss a payment they can take your home away.

Comment

X-Box Live is a cesspit is the problem. >.>

Only online fps I'll play is Team Fortress 2, and only on the PC. It seems to have a decent community by virtue of the fact it requires teamwork. I find any game where any one player can be Rambo onto themselves, is one that assholes and shitlings seem to flock too.

Though I'd wager the M rating gets ignored more on consoles by virtue of the fact stupid parents view consoles as a "toy" as compared to a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
            X-Box Live is a cesspit is the problem. >.>

Only online fps I'll play is Team Fortress 2, and only on the PC. It seems to have a decent community by virtue of the fact it requires teamwork. I find any game where any one player can be Rambo onto themselves, is one that assholes and shitlings seem to flock too.

Though I'd wager the M rating gets ignored more on consoles by virtue of the fact stupid parents view consoles as a "toy" as compared to a computer.
            BFBC2 also rewards teamwork to the point where the only real problem with shitlings comes from lone-wolf Recon (sniper) players. While they're annoying and take up space, they're at least out of the way. It's possible to succeed on one's own, but all of the classes rely on the others for something, so to be truly effective it's necessary to stick with your squad. As time goes on, I'm seeing more and more all-in-squad rooms where each is working together and it's freakin' awesome.
            All units: IRENE
            HK MP5-N: Solving 800 problems a minute since 1986

Comment

Working...
            X