No announcement yet.

I'M A Loser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some girls are like that too, "Oh you haven't done jail time? Oh your not dateable then real men have criminal records"
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

Comment

Giggle Goose, some of them are still at home with hardly any responsibilities, others have roomates or don't have to work full time.....they don't live alone or have to work all the time to get by like I do.......and they are still stuck in the mindset that life is all about drinking and partying.

Sadly, even my boyfriend is kind of like that. We can rarely ever go one weekend without him begging that we go to the bar just for a few.....cuz ya know, God Forbid he spends time alone with me and God Forbid there isn't any alcohol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
        Giggle Goose, some of them are still at home with hardly any responsibilities, others have roomates or don't have to work full time.....they don't live alone or have to work all the time to get by like I do.......and they are still stuck in the mindset that life is all about drinking and partying.

Sadly, even my boyfriend is kind of like that. We can rarely ever go one weekend without him begging that we go to the bar just for a few.....cuz ya know, God Forbid he spends time alone with me and God Forbid there isn't any alcohol!!!
        Blas, this is meant as completely constructive...apologies if it sounds otherwise, but why are you still with him then? I've read a few of your posts that paint your beau in a not-so-good light. Again, not meaning to be intrusive or know-it-all.

Comment

We have been together for a year and a half (my longest relationship) and other than some of his legal issues and alcohol and his ADHD/planning problems, things aren't that bad. He and I do eventually talk stuff out and come to agreements or compromises.

You also have to understand that when I type negative things about him, it's because I'm upset with him at the time. He may be the person I bitch about most often lately, but there have been several people in my life that I have bitched about for days/weeks on end on here.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
            We have been together for a year and a half (my longest relationship) and other than some of his legal issues and alcohol and his ADHD/planning problems, things aren't that bad. He and I do eventually talk stuff out and come to agreements or compromises.

You also have to understand that when I type negative things about him, it's because I'm upset with him at the time. He may be the person I bitch about most often lately, but there have been several people in my life that I have bitched about for days/weeks on end on here.
            Right-o, that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by smileyeagle1021 View Post
              Yeah, seriously, my criminal record is one juvinile misdemeanor (which is an oh so appropriate term) and a speeding ticket. That's it and I take NO pride in it, I take a measure of shame in it actually.
              I can't understand how anyone could brag about having a criminal record (which I've heard people do)
              I noticed someone's app in our manager's office under the box of have you ever been convicted of a felony? they had "willing to discuss the reasons for my felonies during interview" to which i thought.... I'm sorry FELONIES, and they weren't that old of a person.

I am sure many jobs that accept felons do pay a decent wage but I'm willing to bet many don't put priority on more than minimum wage. Also, I had a mistake on my resume and can't get hired at Progressive because there was a discrepancy on my dates worked so that shows I have no integrity. I can only imagine how someone with aggravated assault and armed robbery can find a job.

I notice many girls like "bad" boys and then wonder why things don't work out or they get their ass beat repeatedly

Comment

My best friend has a behavioral felony from when he was a kid, (behavioral a consensual act both parties wanted that is technically illegal)

The other party wasn't convicted because they decided that person was the vcitim and he the victimizer and then spent two years trying to convince them both of this "fact".

Now the fellony affects his ability to get a job.
                Jack Faire
                Friend
                Father
                Smartass

Comment

Working...
                X