People Who Ruin BBQs/Parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobbs View Post
    I am saying "HOW THE FUCKING DARE YOU!!" call me un-American while I serve my fucking country!
    So you being in the military makes you more American than someone like me who hasn't, but helps out the community as a volunteer firefighter?

Comment

Originally posted by daleduke17 View Post
      So you being in the military makes you more American than someone like me who hasn't, but helps out the community as a volunteer firefighter?
      Who said I was talking about you personally? Did I say, "You're calling me this." NO. I said, "People who have never served called me a sissy-fag etc...even though they've never served."

Comment

And I said "someone LIKE me who...".

Comment

Originally posted by daleduke17 View Post
          And I said "someone LIKE me who...".
          Next time read 'afore you be talkin' 'bout something...or your words might be heard amiss again.

Comment

Oi, you guys are ruining my Fratching BBQ

Comment

In my family it's just known to not start political discussions with me, because my opinions differ greatly from theirs and it doesn't do any good anyway. Now, Dad and I will go round and round on something, just the two of us, and that's okay. (Mom hates it, but she can't understand that we're just talking, not fighting.) But I've pretty much broken ties with a distant cousin stationed on a nearby military base, after his wife said that gay people were okay, as long as they weren't "in your face about it" and he said that my town was "just too liberal," along with some other things that just made me

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
                Oh snap. What a buzzkill.
                Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
                  Seriously! Jesus...start your own freakin' thread.

Comment

Originally posted by AdminAssistant View Post
                    after his wife said that gay people were okay, as long as they weren't "in your face about it" and he said that my town was "just too liberal,"
                    First, what exactly is her definition of "in your face" (I'm willing to bet she meant anything other than in the closet).
                    Second, aren't you in Kansas... I was unaware that there were any major liberal cities in Kansas (in comparison to places like San Fran, Portland Or, Seattle, etc)
                    "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Originally posted by smileyeagle1021 View Post
                      First, what exactly is her definition of "in your face" (I'm willing to bet she meant anything other than in the closet).
                      Second, aren't you in Kansas... I was unaware that there were any major liberal cities in Kansas (in comparison to places like San Fran, Portland Or, Seattle, etc)
                      My friend David is IN YOUR FACE by my difinition. As in, when you first meet him, you don't learn his name. He lets you know he is gay, and he is willing to help you become gay. Every topic he tries to talk about is gay sex. He gives nonstop complitments, and tries to convince all that gay sex is more natural and more caring and pleasurable then what man and woman can do, and even more so then what women and women.

Most gay people I know? Do NOT act like that. I known alot. I'm friends with alot. But you ether know they are gay and that just it, just whatever, or the rare few, like my friend David, who is ... in... your... face. You WILL know he is gay, you will know he wants your penis, that his dreams of swimming in a pool of male ...stuff.... every single crime that gay has been forced to endure (It's how I learned about Nazi's and pink triangles), and much much more then you would ever think about. He wants to make it so that a handshake between men, is a blowjob.
                      Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
                      I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

My main rule for discussing subjects with aquaintences is to never discuss politics, religion or toast. XD Works out pretty well; if someone tries to raise the subject, I will just say, "I never discuss politics, religion or toast" and then change the subject to something else.
                        "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by smileyeagle1021 View Post
                          Yeah, basically, she did. They're really really really religious, too. I mean, I'm willing to overlook a lot of stuff in the name of family, but that just shocked me so much.

My town is a college town (home of the University of Kansas) and is pretty liberal. I wouldn't call it a major city (population ~92,000). In fact, a good portion of Northeast Kansas has a bit of a liberal bent. Kansas City is more liberal than you'd think, especially considering that its a hub for so many Fortune 500's. In the last Presidential election, 3 counties in Kansas were "blue": my county, Wyandotte county (Kansas City, Kansas), and another small county in the southeast.

I mean, there's plenty of Kansas stupidity that we have to deal with, especially from the state legislature and, of course, the state school board. But this town is really nice. Fact is, very few states are completely "conservative" or "liberal." IMO, there are no red states or blue states, just shades of purple.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaidman View Post
                            He wants to make it so that a handshake between men, is a blowjob.
                            I hate these guys
                            Jack Faire
                            Friend
                            Father
                            Smartass

Comment

Working...
                            X