No announcement yet.

Cruelty to animals..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though I eat cows I wouldn't like seeing someone being cruel to a calf. Why should cruelty to dogs be different even if you eat them?

Comment

The problem most people have is the fact that this girl seems to be enjoying it, and the fact that she was filmed doing so.

Had she just quietly drowned the puppies in the river, there wouldn't have been such a huge backlash. However, tossing them in to the accompaniment of screams of joy and giggles just makes her seem like a psycho who gets pleasure from causing pain and terror to weaker beings. It's only a short step from her doing that, to finding a small child and torturing it.
      "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
        to me throwing puppies is just as bad as throwing a maternity ward of new borns into a river, if she was throwing rats who would give a rats?

I would-domestic rats are very similar in "personality" if you will, to dogs-they're like tiny dogs you can carry in a pocket and don't have t walk-though mine favorite rat-Mathias, would run to get his leash as soon as I got home from work...
        Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
          to me throwing puppies is just as bad as throwing a maternity ward of new borns into a river, if she was throwing rats who would give a rats?
          I've had newborn rats before and they're just as cute, helpless, and trusting as newborn kittens or puppies.
          Bartle Test Results: E.S.A.K.
          Explorer: 93%, Socializer: 60%, Achiever: 40%, Killer: 13%

Comment

Working...
          X