slang talk, and pants on the ground.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by protege View Post
    Hell no, Blas. You're not the only one who thinks that way. I'd like to tell them all something like "Look asshole, you're not black. Deal with it. Even black people think you're a fucking tool. Pull your damn pants up, lose the fake limp, drop the Ebonics, and turn your hat around. You look like a fucking moron"

What gets me, is that (locally), most of these fools are scrawny white kids from the 'burbs. They'd shit their pants if they were accosted by *real* gangstas. Sorry, but I can't take them seriously--their actions are so laughable that it's pathetic.
    Thank you. And, I'm sorry, but I (and most women I know, whatever color their skin might be) also want to slap the guys who come at me with the "Hey, shawty" or "Hey, Ma" crap. Man, I am three inches taller than you. Why are you calling me shorty? Oh, and I seem to remember only having one child. You are not that child. Don't call me "Ma."

People gave Morehouse College a lot of crap for the dress code they implemented due to the fact that it banned the sagging pants. Well, damnit, if people at an historically Black college in Atlanta don't want to see your underwear, what makes you think anyone else does?
    Do not lead, for I may not follow. Do not follow, for I may not lead. Just go over there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Parrothead View Post
      I read your title and the first thing I thought of was this
      yep thats what I was thinking, the guy that went to american idol with his own made up song, basically singing about the people who wear the baggy pants that pretty much are falling off to the ground hehehe
      Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
      Yeah we're so over, over
      Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM8iT1UHnjI

Skip to 2:15 for the beginning of Clint Eastwood's rant. 3:40 for the making fun of the Irish kid.
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Working...
        X