No announcement yet.

More Annoying Commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even have any form of antenna hooked to my TV and haven't for years.

Just the XBox 360, which gives me access to Netflix.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by protege View Post
      I've actually thought of dumping my cable TV service...simply because of the damn commercials. I understand that selling ad time is what pays for TV. However, I think they're going overboard. Lately, it seems that most of any half-hour time slot is filled with commercials, leaving about 10 minutes for the actual show.
      I watch more cable shows than network shows, I figure that's what cable is for Any network shows I watch I record on the dvr first and then fast forward through commercials. Plus I have a ps3 hooked up with netflix....
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
        Yeah, men are always such morons in commercials. Either that, or they have a bitchy wife or girlfriend that "keeps them in line". I remember one car commercial where this guy ran into an old friend at the car lot and his bitch wife answered "no" for him. And he just complied. Yet I know that if it were reserved, this wouldn't be such a "cute and funny" commercial.
        I think that's a CarMax commercial. A guy is with his girlfriend or wife and he runs into some guy he was once in a band with, and the friend asks him, "Are you in?" The girl says, "He's not in."

*insert whip noise*

Comment

Gonna bump this up for that horribly annoying piano tune on those Ipad commercials. You know, the one that repeats the same 9 keys again and again. It doesn't help that they have been using this song ever since the Ipad hit the market.

Comment

Working...
          X