No announcement yet.

My Roommates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheaper and closer to work good combination.
    I looked at one place that was not much more than the size of the bed before I moved, cos it was in the Chesterton area and closer to the science park it was quite alot, I got a master bedroom for then £290pcm utilities all inclusive and it turns out when I changed jobs its almost a straight line there.
    No way would I pay THAT much for a bed and a door width of floor space if I worked out of town.

I just have to put up with tweedle alchie and tweedle stonie if they act up, now rarely, rest of the house keep to themselves so I tend to forget they live there.

Comment

Why do I still feel for the land lady?

Congrats on getting away from the Methhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Aethian View Post
        Why do I still feel for the land lady?

Congrats on getting away from the Methhead.
        Don't bother. She never stepped in to put a stop to any of the nonsense, I paid my rent to the end of the month so she has time to find someone new, and if she wants to harbor drug addicts in exchange for free housekeeping, that's her business.
        I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X