Cheapskates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amanita View Post
    But my friend leaves that shitty one-dollar tip everywhere she goes, even places where 15% at least is the norm.
    I don't know about everyone else here, but if I had someone pull that shit with me...it would be the *last* time we did lunch. Either that, or I'd loudly say "Open your wallet, you cheap fuck"

Comment

our ww here is not quite that bad but fairly close sometimes. Yeah good times sorry i am not that good at pron star "fake" orgasms
      oh! Fifteen cents! Yes! Yes! Yeeees!
      "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
      ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

I have uncles and cousins who only tip a dollar no matter what, and my parents try to tell me not to say anything or start problems.....it's really hard to keep my mouth shut because I was a waitress once and I find that to be total bullshit. I don't care how you were raised or what the norm was for you as a kid, get with the fucking times.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyena Dandy View Post
          oh! Fifteen cents! Yes! Yes! Yeeees!
          you got it right in one. just think of (????) Larry the green dragon/lizard in the movie Wizards and that is what they want us to be.

the character is around 7:32 in this clip
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCwgQ...eature=related
          I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
          The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

My parents are scrooges, but I make up for it . While we were dirt poor, we did eat out on rare occasions, so I can't say anything about somebody with low income treating themselves. Since I was a kid at the time, and all money I made went to helping with bills and such (summer jobs, etc) I had to put up with the cheap or non-existent tips. Now, I tip 15-20% for even sub par service, going up from there.

Comment

Originally posted by protege View Post
              I don't know about everyone else here, but if I had someone pull that shit with me...it would be the *last* time we did lunch. Either that, or I'd loudly say "Open your wallet, you cheap fuck"
              This.

I won't eat meals with chronic bad tippers. It's fucking humiliating and expensive, because I'd find myself making up the difference for that person's tip.

Fuck that.

Comment

Working...
              X