No announcement yet.

people who have no clue about nutrition/calories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to lunch with some coworkers yesterday...that's always an exercise in frustration. I had a salad with some goat cheese and grilled chicken which was effing DELICIOUS, since I love goat cheese and I don't like to eat huge meals when I have to go back to work.

It was relatively peaceful until one lady said "Do you feel good about your food choice?" in kind of a sarcastic way.

I just nodded, but I felt like saying "Of COURSE I fucking do! I only make choices I know I'll feel good about because it's either a) healthy b) DELICIOUS even if it's fatty or c) both."

Then another lady complained that she quit Weight Watchers because there was "too much planning." I'm no fan of WW myself, but you can't expect to have success on any regimen WITHOUT planning just a little bit...meals, exercise, routines, etc.

Why does eating at work have to be such an ordeal?

Comment

Originally posted by protege View Post
      Plus, I can't see the point of paying more at the store...for something that tastes *exactly* the same
      They don't call Whole Foods "Whole Paycheck" for nothing...cuz that's what you spend every time you're there!

Comment

Working...
      X