Rude Fuckers in Mobility Scooters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel View Post
    We also had a guy in a scooter that recently was banned from our store (tis a liquor store). He basically stole, refused to admit it, then decided to ram my leg with his scooter a few times when he was trying to escape out the front door. He was banned from the store and the mall, but I didn't press charges (all I get was a tiny scrape from it on my shin). I was more pissed off than I was injured.

Next time anyone on a scooter tries to do shit like that to me, I'm just gonna take out their starter key and throw it as far away as possible. I'm beyond caring if it makes me look like a monster.
    Even though it was only a tiny scrape, you should have pressed charges. While you couldn't prove the theft, you could prove assault with a weapon - fucktard would wind up in jail over that. As for pulling the key, make sure you bend it while pulling it out, so even if someone finds it for them it wouldn't do them any good.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfie View Post
      Even though it was only a tiny scrape, you should have pressed charges.
      This.

It's gotten to the point where those assholes out there who act like they're immune from prosecution because they're old and infirm need to be hit with vehicular assault charges a few times to let them and all their ilk know that the rest of us aren't going to stand for such behavior out of anybody, including them.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

The *big box retail* scooters weigh a few hundred pounds easy. I've been backed into a couple times, because it never occurs to anyone that someone could be in line behind them. Holy crap those things hurt.

Comment

Working...
        X