Myself right now (possible language)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myself right now (possible language)

Every fiber of my being, every instinct I have .. right now is practically begging me to go do something..guess I should put a little background first..but I will apologize if thinks don't make much sense..I am more angry then I have been in a long long time.

Background about me.
    Before the 'gentle giant' (those from CS.com will know what I mean about that), I had anger issues. I managed through meditation to become for the most part a pacifist. /end background.

While I was down at my cousins (lets call this one V), his niece (call her R) came visiting. Something was wrong, I could feel it, but she was not talking to anybody. Eventually, as I am somebody who people confide in I learn what happened. My cousin (Lets call this one K) had recently gotten a new boyfriend..(lets call this one DMW for Dead Man walking)(A registered sex offender).

Before I continue I need to say that I am a strong believer in second chances, somebody does the time, I have no issue with what they once did..

R confided in me that she had just came from the police. Where she had pressed charges against K's new boyfriend. He had tried something, she had managed to escape..nobody believes her. One look at R, and I do not know R, I could tell she was telling the truth. Her own mother won't believe her, and even said "If I lose DMW because of you, I will disown you."

I convince her to tell my cousin V, despite wanting to go find DMW and make him live up to my nick nane for him. Cousin V is just as mad as me. At least I know R is somewhere safe right now. R doesn't want me to go to prison, so she made me promise to let the police handle it..but this bastard made two big mistakes (at least) one he messed with a child (R is like 13 maybe 14), and R messed with Family. I don't like myself like this, I've accidentally hurt to many people in the past.

Sorry if I am rambling and ranting, just taking all of my self discipline not to go introduce DMW to what was before the Gentle Giant.

DMW is a very good name for that ambulatory piece of filth.

The fact that R's mom won't believe her is despicable and in this she is nearly as bad as DMW. >_<

Don't be too hard on yourself for the way you feel. The fact that you want to make his name more fitting just means that you're a decent human being with a strong sense of knowing what you just don't do.

As long as you continue to support R and not make DMW be merely DM, you can take pride in knowing that you are stronger than a lot of people could be.

Good for R for not letting him get away with anything, and good for you and V for supporting her in what has to be an incredibly awful time for her. Just remember that right now she needs you to be there for her more than DMW needs the beatdown he has no doubt more than earned.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Mytical, you are upset because you are a man with honor and integrity, and you know right from wrong, something DMW apparently doesn't....and, sad to say, R's mother doesn't either. It makes me incredibly angry to think that a mother could put her damn boyfriend ahead of her own child's welfare! I don't blame you for being upset. Your self control is better than mine.

Is there a crisis hotline or something like that in your town, for people who have been victims of sexual assaults? Even though she got away from him before it got that far, it still could be considered assault if he laid hands on her and tried something. She could probably use somebody who's been through it to talk to...this is not to undervalue your caring for her; but it might be something that would be helpful for her. Also, they might have someone there who can help this girl's mother understand what a huge mistake she's making in not believing her daughter. Or at least they could put her in touch with someone like that. It sounds like her mom is not very open to this, but hell, at least R can get some advice and comfort.

I'm glad you're there for her. I would be proud to have you in my family, too.

Comment

Just remember R needs you out of jail more than DMW needs a beat down. I want to give DMW a beat down and she's not even related to me, so your feelings are completely understandable. R needs people who believe her and support her around her. This is going to get ugly.

Comment

R's mother is K (not sure if that was clear)..sort of rambled there. I will always love family, even if I don't like them, but right now K is on my crap list. To not only disbelieve her daughter, but take the side of a person that she met a couple weeks ago (and was in jail for assault) over her daughter is just beyond comprehension. I barely know R..but just looking into her eyes I KNEW she was telling the truth. That much fear is hard to fake. Poor thing was terrified.

Cost me a little money..had to replace a shelf that was near when I was first alone after I was told about this. Had to get a bandage for my hand also. Wood meeting skin usually is not pretty. Better an in animate object I guess, then the alternative. Just right now having a bit of time sleeping, though I know R is safe..DMW is still out there to the best of my knowledge..and it makes me wonder who else might be in danger because of that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by mytical View Post
            r's mother is k (not sure if that was clear)..sort of rambled there. I will always love family, even if i don't like them, but right now k is on my crap list. To not only disbelieve her daughter, but take the side of a person that she met a couple weeks ago (and was in jail for assault) over her daughter is just beyond comprehension. I barely know r..but just looking into her eyes i knew she was telling the truth. That much fear is hard to fake. Poor thing was terrified.
            what the hell kind of mother is k?!

Comment

Exactly. You protect your kids, you protect family..not choose some Dirtbag over them.

Comment

What kind of mother is K?

The kind of idiot woman who dates men with criminal records, runs around claiming "He's cured!" or "He was innocent!" or "He's changed!" and usually puts that relationship before her own FUCKING CHILDREN!

Women like that.....God, and all the children that have gone missing, been killed, been violated by these stupid sick men that these women choose to date....fully knowing their background........I have no words. The pitchfork is getting too close to coming out, and I know several members have a problem with my pitchfork.

Comment

Obviously, there are legal processes that have to be gone through. But, really, that her mother wouldn't even consider the possibility that her daughter was telling the truth about someone she'd known for maybe a couple weeks... That is disgusting to me.

Unless she has a habit of making stuff up for attention, and even then, that she wouldn't even CONSIDER it tells me that she doesn't care that much about her daughter. Even with DMW not considered, I don't think K should be allowed to keep raising her kid if she won't even consider it.
                  "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
                  ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

If I were you and V I wouldn't let R go home. I'd be like "K, till you can protect your daughter from DMW and face up to the fact he tried to assault her she's staying with family that believes her."

Comment

It is time to deliver the vengeance yourself. You know what you have to do.

Comment

R is staying with V (who though legally is my cousin, is somebody who I consider a brother..and if I ever needed somebody watching my back..it would be V). DMW is being watched..by people who have both my and V's number. If he comes anywhere close to R, he will wish it was the wrath of god instead of us coming down on him.

Comment

Nah, don't do anything violent unless you're in immediate danger.

My favorite is to let the local drug cartel know he's an informant. You wouldn't believe how quickly you can make someone move away with that little piece of gossip.

Comment

Hmmm... if all that does is make him move away, though, K might well go too, taking R with her and outside the range of family protection.
                            "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Just spoke to my cousin V..apparently DMW is currently in custody of the police. Apparently a registered offender having charges against them for assault they are taking very seriously. I'll try to keep everybody posted as things progress. For all I know the guy has other legal problems, and that is why he is currently enjoying the hospitality of the police. Wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Working...
                              X