No announcement yet.

Myself right now (possible language)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, thank God. I was gonna say the cops need to be called. If that child confided in you, yeah, you have to do whatever you have to do to protect her. That means staying out of jail. But you need to make sure she's not ever in the house with that guy since her mother is willing to sacrifice her own daughter.

Stay close.

Comment

One of the reasons I was the most proud of R was that she pressed charges, before even me or V knew what had happened. She had fought him off, and ran away..straight to the police. Right now the police are not actually saying why he is in custody, but I don't care as long as he stays there. Also, she is staying with her Uncle (my cousin V)..we are not going to let her go back until and unless we know that DMW is nowhere nearby and are sure that he can not get nearby.

Comment

Originally posted by Mytical View Post
        we are not going to let her go back until and unless we know that DMW is nowhere nearby and are sure that he can not get nearby.
        um you might want to rethink that, remember her mother said "if I lose DMW because of you I'll disown you", I don't think she should go back at all.

R is a smart strong girl, she managed to do what many grown women cannot(report the assault), on her own.
        Last edited by BlaqueKatt; 09-05-2011, 09:03 PM.
        Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

R and V just showed up..R's staying with me for a little. Couple of friends of DMW decided to cause issues down at V's, and he feels she is safer up here for a little

Comment

WTF? Can't DMW's "friends" figure out that if they make trouble for anyone, the cops will investigate them and see if DMW put them up to it and more charges could (should) be pressed against him?

I hope R's mother wakes up and smells the coffee. R and V should be grateful for having you on their side.

Please keep us posted.

R is in my thoughts and prayers.
            Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

Originally posted by Mytical View Post
              R and V just showed up..R's staying with me for a little. Couple of friends of DMW decided to cause issues down at V's, and he feels she is safer up here for a little
              Inform the police of this, it's usually considered as intimidation of a witness/witness tampering, and is in most cases a felony(and will get MORE time tacked on).
              Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

What BlaqueKatt said.

The fact that his pals decided to show up where the victim was staying to cause issues is something the police should be made aware of.

Everything that happens that could possibly have any relation to the situation should be forwarded to whoever is working the case. Better that they have info they don't need than they not have info that they do.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Why am I not surprised that people who would show up to hassle a minor child on behalf of a grown ass "man" are also the sorts of people who would maintain as a friend a sex offender?

Nice.

Comment

V is taking care of that part (informing the police). Just got back from taking R on a ice cream run. My nieces and nephews that live in the area are sitting out on the porch talking to her, they have banded together and will be helping keep her occupied. I don't have the words..they just will not be sufficient...

Tonight..I am past white hot with rage into numbness. About 3 hours ago, heard her in the bathroom vomiting. Was expected, she's been through enough..stress will get to anybody. So I sat with her awhile, holding her hair, letting her cry it out..letting her know she is not alone. When I said "Don't worry, the people here will not let that piece of garbage hurt you." she was glad about that..but that was not why she was crying. It was because her mom called her on the phone, and called her a bitch. Just no words..what kind of human being does that to their child?

So we talked, I got her to laugh, we decided to go for ice cream..and that was when my nieces and nephews showed up. It was like a family road trip. They found out what is going on..and will be helping keep her occupied. Cause you know..I am an old man..and she is a teen girl. I have no clue what teen girls are in to..be the first to admit it. At least right now she is outside laughing. That .. is a good thing.

Comment

It's good that she has other people in her age range to hang out and do things with.

Honestly, K needs to lose custody. Her actions from the get go have been utterly reprehensible. R can't be handed back to a woman that would put her in that situation and then have the audacity to get mad that she wouldn't just roll over and take it. At this point, K's only a hair's breadth better than DMW himself and quite a few steps below his thuggie friends.

I would suggest that everything she's doing to browbeat the girl should also go to the police.

^-.-^
                      Last edited by Andara Bledin; 09-06-2011, 03:24 PM. Reason: redundancy removal for redundancy
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I'd call CPS on K.

Comment

God.

A woman trading her child for a sex offender. It just floors me that there are people like this in the world.

I know they're out there...but I just cannot get my head around it. It goes against everything I am. It makes ME want to vomit.

Comment

Ok, we have found out why DMW is being held by the police, and it is not because of the assault charges (Thought it was a little too fast for that, but wasn't sure). Part of his parole was no drugs..and he was caught with something (no details on what). Looks like regardless, he is going back to prison. Boohoo. Sometimes Karma works in weird ways. For how long, or anything like that, no clue.

Comment

Well, don't let up on the assault charges. He needs to stay in prison.

And R needs to stay away from K. There's no telling how she's going to treat the poor girl now that her bit of action is in the lockup again.

^-.-^

Comment

No worries about that, she has a place as long as she wants one. Heh, some things I have posted over in CS I'll post here (I thought it was funny at least). After I took her out for ice cream, right before we headed to bed..she and my niece and two nephews got kinda quiet. Should have been my first clue they were up to something. Went to check, and got ambushed by all four of them.

I am man enough to admit, they beat me unmercifully. I had to surrender to the flurry of pillows. Had aches for quite awhile after that, but it was all worth it when R hugged me and said "Thank you Uncle Mytical." No, she is not my flesh and blood niece, but since V's two girls call me Uncle (and a few younger people down where V is who are not related at all) it is my honor and privilege to be called that by her.

Comment

Working...
                                X