No announcement yet.

Online and suddenly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny thing: None of the people on any of my BBSes ever used anything other than regular English. At it's prime, I think my autodialer had about 15 different numbers.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
      Funny thing: None of the people on any of my BBSes ever used anything other than regular English. At it's prime, I think my autodialer had about 15 different numbers.

^-.-^
      Well, considering it was originally used to elude The Man(tm) on BBSes, I guess you'd have to be on the right...er....wrong BBS to see it.

Comment

Ah the old BBS days. I miss that shit. Well not really, but there was a certain magic about logging into those things. Leaving messages, playing games, whatever. I loved those old games. They were better than WoW.

Comment

Food Fight was not better than WoW.

But I will agree that it had it's charm. But it suffered from the same problem as games like Lineage II or Eve: he who has the most friends wins. >_<

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
          X