You Lost. Get Over It.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No joke, Admin.

They made the right choice when they gave Rodgers the job and refused to let Favre back when he changed his mind at the last minute.

Comment

I will get flack for this but,,, I am waiting for the whinning to start now that the Brewers lost the NL Championship to St. Louis

GO CARDNIALS

(sorry I was born in St. Louis and am still a Cardinal fan. My Mother was a rabid Cardinal fan))
      I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
      The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

You won't hear any whining from me. I knew it was all too good to be true.

This is also spoken from a Packer fan who will fully admit that there are many times the Pack has thrown games and opportunities away, without placing blame on the other team or calling unfair or bias with referees.

Comment

The Tigers lost again.

Good thing I'm not much of a sports fan. Hell atleast they made it to the playoffs.

Comment

Its hard for me to blame the ref in an american football game... The refs often don't make egregiously bad calls. Its much easier in association football, where the refs have a lot of leeway. The more leeway a referee has, the easier it is to blame them. Still, in the end, I'd always blame the team over the ref.
            "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
            ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Working...
            X