No announcement yet.

Christmas in Novemeber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't need candles to make your place smell like holiday cooking.

Currently my bathroom smells like apples and cinnamon and the bathroom at my work smells like chocolate and mint. Both are the result of diffusers and scented oils.

Long lasting, non-staining (unless you spill them), and no chance of burning down your home.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Of course you don't need candles, but it makes it look and feel so much cozier, in my opinion.

I will have to go back to the store next paycheck and see about air sprays and other ways to make the place smell nice.

Comment

I would still go with scented oils and diffusion rods.

Cheap, long-lasting, safe, effective, and maintenance free.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Yes, but there is something about the flickering, warm light that a candle gives off. I have several, but I burn them carefully, never all at once, and only for short periods of time.

Comment

Mine usually aren't all going at once, and I light them and hop in the shower or go out for a smoke, or put my laundry away.

Never burning for longer than 15-20 minutes. And when you blow them out, the scent is more potent.

Comment

I've been meaning to pick up some LED 'candles' that will do that whole "warm flicker" thing to augment my scented oils.

But for ambiance lighting, I really have my eyes on one of these puppies.

^-.-^

Comment

Working...
              X