No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Rodgers did throw that interception. But dammit, Packers defense, you can't just count on Matthews to do everything.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
      And, they still say Eli Manning is better than Aaron Rodgers. Fuck you, bobbleheads.
      Says who? I've never heard anyone say Eli is in Rodger's league.

That was his worst performance of the year btw. (Rodgers)
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
        Says who? I've never heard anyone say Eli is in Rodger's league.
        Oh, seriously. So agree. >_>

Eli said it, but part of the problem is, you ASK a guy "Are you as good as your brother, Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers" you're not likely to get him to say "No, not at all." That's not the attitude you need on a team.
        "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
        ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Greenday, you should love this one, a commenter on Fox apparently said Tebow is so successful because he had two traditional parents.
          You know, because it is impossible to be a good player if you were raised by a widow... hell, no one can be successful raised by a widow, if the father dies the mother should give the child away to the first married couple she can find to dump the child on (sorry, that is a sore spot for me, my mother raised me as a single mother after my father died, so I despise the people who say success is because of two parents... if anything, for me, I feel it cheapens people's successes, implying that they didn't work hard, their family worked hard).
          "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Oh man, Tim Tebow is destroying chances for equality. Jerk!
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Greenday, I heard it on the Packers Radio Network (the network that puts the game on most local stations on Sundays, also Badger games on Saturdays). Yeah, the PACKERS radio network, after the game, said "Rodgers is still below Manning as far as quarterbacks go."

Hmmm. Lowest interception rate, lower than quarterbacks many years more experience than him, at so few years, has already made records of passing yards, touchdowns, hmm.....nope, he'll never be good enough for the bobbleheads who think that the world revolves around the Manning brats, Tim Tebow, and Rapistburger.

Comment

Working...
              X