No announcement yet.

My toothbrush...again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A guy I dated last year brushed his teeth in the kitchen because his sink in the bathroom was super tiny, as was the bathroom itself.

The times I'd sleep over and bring a toothbrush, it felt weird using the kitchen sink to brush them, but I got over it pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
      it's not severely out of place. .
      That's a matter of perspective other than you I have never talked to anyone who has kept their toothbrush in the kitchen so for me and my friends that would be severely out of place.

That being said I am only saying that you shouldn't be bothered if a person does it once but if the same person keeps moving your toothbrush even after you made it clear that keeping it in the kitchen is normal for you and they keep moving it then yeah that person is an idiot.
      Jack Faire
      Friend
      Father
      Smartass

Comment

It's interesting to read the habits of other people. I keep my toothbrush by the bathroom sink, sis keeps hers in the shower. If I didn't know your habits, I'd ask why the toothbrush was in the kitchen. Though obvious to you, it isn't to me. But the only things I throw away are those things that are clearly trash. If a sock escaped from my room (and they do, I swear!) into the middle of the floor, I'd be pretty pissed if someone just threw it away. It was a perfectly good sock and it was MINE.

Comment

Working...
        X