No announcement yet.

Wahhh. No Snow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knocks wood, but I haven't seen either of those nasty asshole bugs in quite a while.

As much as I am the avid cold and snow hater, I always worry when we have too warm or mild falls, because that means the longer it dwells above, say, 55 degrees past September, the more of those awful Asian Lady Beetles (generic looking orangish ladybugs, except they bite and they STINK!) take over entire homes and apartments. There is literally nothing that will stop them, except cold. They are a cache22, because if you kill them, the smell attracts more, leave them alone, they reproduce like bunnies. The only real good way to get rid of them is to use a product that gets them groggy and slow, or better off, kills them without releasing any stink (like Bug Stop, instantly slows them or kills them without them releasing their stink) and then vaccuum them all out and trash that bag immediately.

This past fall, there was a week or more, I had a dust buster that I was taking every afternoon (and had to shut the windows) and would suck them all up and get rid of the bodies immediately.

Comment

Working...
    X