No announcement yet.

Dude we are such rebels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've actually had really good luck with pants at Goodwill. Not so much with tops. Of course, I shop there because it's cheap, not because I'm trying to be anti-conformist or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
      Meanwhile, the two guys who are working on having works of art added to their bodies are going to still be adding new flourishes as the years go by.

^-.-^
      This is how I treat the walls of my home. I add pieces of "art" that hold meaning to me and the people whom have for even a short time called my home their own. Gotta say the pizza box lid, it was clean, that said "Woot Negative" and then the date was the hardest to explain.

Since high school I have been called both conformist and a non conformist depending on the day.

Wearing a pair of Khakis and button up shirt, I was a conformist

dressed like a skater, non conformist

wearing my silk shirt standing in the courtyard facing the sky while the rain drenched me, that fucking weirdo
      Last edited by jackfaire; 02-25-2012, 04:16 AM.
      Jack Faire
      Friend
      Father
      Smartass

Comment

Originally posted by jackfaire View Post
        wearing my silk shirt standing in the courtyard facing the sky while the rain drenched me, that fucking weirdo
        That's awesome!

Mind you, I'm that weird mum that refused an umbrella, randomly spun in a circle while walking and announced "Rain is character-building! It will make you a manly-man just like meeee!" while walking Jazzy and her cousin B to school with my M-i-L.

I'm too lazy to keep up with the trends, I just potter along and do what I like. Oddly enough, the things I like are becoming popular which makes it easier to find new ideas and supplies. I don't bother with tattoos because I've never found one that I like enough to have permanently. I have ear piercings and that's it because I have no current interest in extra piercings.

Comment

Working...
        X