No announcement yet.

Nitpicking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hated when my mom did that. Only time I like spit on me is well... You get the point. Other than that, I hate other people's spit on me.

Comment

Me too, I used to HATE it when people pulled that shit.

Comment

I made a really disgusted face the last time I was standing at our preshift meeting at work and the person next to me was wildly pulling blonde hairs off of my frock, and I said something like "I'm really sorry I can't control how much I shed", and they replied all defensive, "Well, I figure YOU care so much about how you look, you would want someone to fix it if you didn't see it!"

Yeah, I care the world about my appearance. But, I do have work to do, and aside from keeping a little lint roller in my purse, there's nothing I can do about stray hairs here and there. I don't have all day to pick at myself, and neither should you.

Comment

I hate being grabbed at, it took me a long time to get it through my Mom's head.

Comment

My mom still slaps my ass. I think she's a closet perv. Either that, or everyone just has some kind of fetish about my big ass.

Comment

Working...
            X