• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It doesn't matter. We're all doomed."

Comment

.... Thanks, Xan... >_>

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

In going back through the thread, to HYHYBT's posts, in particular the first, I'd say "I don't know, what would you like?" is fine... "I'm not particular" isn't... cos it is particular (against).

"Anywhere but Taco Bell" is only 1 word less than "I'm not particular" (using the contraction)... so what's the hassle? (if it's realised in advance... if it's something that doesn't happen a lot, and you forget.. well, it happens).

But, I think your example is quite (and relevantly) different from the OP, anyway. You don't seem to be bitching about it.. AND you speak up at the time - and it's fairly insignificant. (Unless, of course, someone has just gone canvassing other opinions, they've all decided, and THEN you up and say "Oh, no, I don't go there"... too late!!!)
        ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

Yeah, there's a big difference in "I don't like Subway much, what do you want to eat?". SO much easier than saying "Oh, I don't care!" then throwing a fit when I pick Subway.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
            Yeah, there's a big difference in "I don't like Subway much, what do you want to eat?". SO much easier than saying "Oh, I don't care!" then throwing a fit when I pick Subway.
            Or
            "What do you want?"
            "Oh, I don't care."
            "How about BK?"
            "Nah, not in the mood."
            "Okay, how about Wendy's?"
            "No..."
            "How about Taco Bell?"
            "No..."

Comment

Working...
            X