No announcement yet.

people with ridiculous hair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My take on it is you can do whatever hair style you want, whether it be a good one or a bad one, as long as you keep your hair CLEAN. That's the number one important thing.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

And insect free?
      "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

I figure there are things in this world worth getting upset over, and things that are not. The second category is much larger than the first, and it includes other people's personal choices about their appearance. I would never get a mohawk or pierce my face, but if you want to, go for it. Not my concern.

At any rate, I grew up in the 1980's, so today's hairstyles generally can't hold a candle to THAT bizarreness.

Comment

Originally posted by anakhouri View Post
          I would never get a mohawk or pierce my face
          You could live vicariously through me. I have a pink mowhawk and multiple facial piercings .

I have threatened to cut it off next month and people go "Don't do it, it looks so good on you". They sounded like I was gonna murder a child . That said. Only had one person complain about my hair and it was me shaving the sides (some of you might have seen my post on CS). My managers love it, well one is the "eh, whatever" type, but shes awesome anyways. I do it for me, not for anyone else.

Comment

Working...
          X