The media going too far for a story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfie View Post
    Why are you trying to fob this one off on the Illuminati (who, unlikely as it sounds, were NOT involved in THIS incident)? Is it to divert blame from the Masons?
    The Illuminati and the Masons decided it was too big of a task to go alone, so they teamed up.

Comment

Not trying to derail the conversation from the original couple being discussed, but it doesn't help that there are famous people out there who are huge attention whores and will do/say/wear anything for attention, so that could explain why so many of those idiot stalkerazzis have no qualms about stalking any celeb in general, whether they are fame whores like the Kardashians or ones who prefer to have their own privacy and be left alone.

Comment

Hey, if people are doing that crap out in public, then fine, let people take pics.

But when you have to use a long-view telephoto lens because you're over 800 meters away and can't actually see anything with the naked eye, that's going way too far.

And article at the Daily Mail that includes a naked eye view from the place where the shots were taken.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
          It amazes me there aren't more laws specifically against these rectal parasites yet. Especially in the wake of Diana.

Even if you don't do it for morale reasons. Do you know how much money you could make as a celebrity tourist destination if you could bill your city/country a paparazzi free zone? -.-
          if i remember right, they have tried getting the laws passed, but they've been trumped by money hiding under the guise of "Freedom of the press" and "freedom of speech"
          Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

I've read some of the comments, not a lot of people Sarah Ferguson or Kate do they?
            "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

Originally posted by crashhelmet View Post
              if i remember right, they have tried getting the laws passed, but they've been trumped by money hiding under the guise of "Freedom of the press" and "freedom of speech"
              I wasn't aware Freedom of the Press and Freedom of Speech protect stalking and invasion of privacy.
              Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
                I wasn't aware Freedom of the Press and Freedom of Speech protect stalking and invasion of privacy.
                I wasn't aware Freedom of Speech covered donating large sums of money either, until Citizens United came along

Comment

I'm pretty sure Citizens United applies neither in France nor in Britain...

I've read some of the comments, not a lot of people Sarah Ferguson or Kate do they?
                  How do you go about Sarah Fergusoning or Kating? (Written facetiously, but I really don't know what the original was intended to mean.)
                  "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                    I'm pretty sure Citizens United applies neither in France nor in Britain...

How do you go about Sarah Fergusoning or Kating? (Written facetiously, but I really don't know what the original was intended to mean.)
                    No, it doesn't apply in either of those locations. I never stated or insinuated that it did either.

The fact remains that people have tried to sue the paparazzi and tabloids here in the US and lost on the grounds of freedoms of speech and of the press, granted by the 1st Amendment.

Greenday commented that he didn't know it applied to stalking and invasion of privacy. I was pointing out that I didn't know it applied to donating money either, until Citizens United came along.

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                      Well, if I was to use logic and guess, I am thinking she missed typing the word "like".
                      Point to Ponder:

Is it considered irony when someone on an internet forum makes a post that can be considered to look like it was written by a 3rd grade dropout, and they are poking fun of the fact that another person couldn't spell?

Comment

Originally posted by Ree View Post
                        Well, if I was to use logic and guess, I am thinking she missed typing the word "like".
                        *looks back at post* Yeah, I missed putting in the word like.
                        "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

Working...
                        X