Wedding planning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nyoibo View Post
    Claude, the guy who runs the medieval group I'm with had a medieval theme for his wedding strangely enough, themes are fun, themes that involve drunken air guitar with swords, more so.

I want I viking/medieval themed wedding, meat mead and much drunken revelry, although I'm thinking that swords may need to be checked at the door.
    Is this the guy who was paraded around in chains being offered as a "Slave for sale"? (Note to self: get Handakas and Mittngarin to team up and buy him next year...)

Also didn't you do a few weddings where you interrupted the proceedings?

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
      Is this the guy who was paraded around in chains being offered as a "Slave for sale"? (Note to self: get Handakas and Mittngarin to team up and buy him next year...)

Also didn't you do a few weddings where you interrupted the proceedings?
      Yes and yes.
      I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
      Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyoibo View Post
        Yes and yes.
        Right, I'm thinking a grudge match...Blue Company vs. Handakas vs. Mittengaring.... make for interesting entertainment...

Comment

Air guitar with swords sounds like a good way to lose fingers.

Really can't understand why they hate my faithful gf who waited while I was gone in training, does her best to motivate me when I feel like complete shit. But pretend they don't bring up my ex who was an amazing cook and baked them shit all the time but left me to go fuck a couple and then their roommate, who wouldn't help me in anyway when it came to finding a job when she was going to school for human resources and probably could have easily told me where I was fucking up.
          It's always amazing what people will forgive in a good cook, but that's ridiculous.
          "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
            It's always amazing what people will forgive in a good cook, but that's ridiculous.
            As it says in one of Terry Pratchett's books - kissing loses its fire, but cooking tends to get better over the years.

I was thin when I met my wife. Never regretted it for a mouthful, I mean, instant.

Comment

my family has two sides, one is off the wall nuts and the other is a group of great people. Basically my opinion is: this is my wedding, you are invited but are expected to behave, the only people allowed to have drama today are me and my bride, not counting actual emergencies. If you can't put shit aside for one freaking day you will be removed from the premises and never ever spoken to again by me.

Comment

Working...
              X