No announcement yet.

Robo Romney calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, it's almost to the point where I don't care who wins, I just want the damn thing to be over with. Then these assholes can finally stop blowing up my phone, and I don't have to see back-to-back mudslinging ads during every commercial break. Oh and of course, the Facebook ads for Romeny that I hide, stating they're "against my views", only to have them show me the same fucking ad again five minutes later.
    --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

I agree. I'm tired of the phone calls, the junk mail, and the e-mails.
      Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

And the ads, and the mudslinging, and the ads, and the news on it, and the ads, and the youtube videos of it, and the ads....

Comment

I just had four calls in the last FIFTEEN MINUTES!! Two of which were right after the other. As if I wasn't pissed off enough at the GOP.

Fuckers.

Comment

I'm not sure about you guys but in the last week I got 4 calls from Robo-Obama, 6 from various local candidates from both sides, and only 1 Robo-Romney call.

Comment

The voicemails they're leaving me tell me they're from "Americans for Responsible Leadership" or some garbage like that and want me to vote for Romney. I wish i could answer these calls and ask them how his campaigns reputation of blatant lieing is "responsible leadership"
              Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
                You know, it's almost to the point where I don't care who wins, I just want the damn thing to be over with. Then these assholes can finally stop blowing up my phone, and I don't have to see back-to-back mudslinging ads during every commercial break. Oh and of course, the Facebook ads for Romeny that I hide, stating they're "against my views", only to have them show me the same fucking ad again five minutes later.
                Ad block plus is your friend, MadMike. Well...provided you're using Firefox, I suppose. I shouldn't assume things. Anyway, I do agree I'm ready for this to be over. I'm tired of the only mail we get being political bs!

Comment

You know, it's almost to the point where I don't care who wins, I just want the damn thing to be over with. Then these assholes can finally stop blowing up my phone...
                  ...until Thursday, when the next campaign begins.
                  "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                    ...until Thursday, when the next campaign begins.
                    Unless there are a few really close states. Then it will be Monday, when the count finishes.

I am so glad we don't have the massive campaigns you guys get in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Ginger View Post
                      Unless there are a few really close states. Then it will be Monday, when the count finishes.

I am so glad we don't have the massive campaigns you guys get in the states.
                      There *are* a couple really close states, but the win was big enough that they don't matter.
                      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Working...
                      X