No announcement yet.

Companies who cripple their products to force you to spend money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the battery on my iPod 'classic' (not sure which gen it is, it's just listed as 'classic' but 160gb HDD) is going, not used it much since getting one of the phones (4 I think defo not 4s) and decided against lugging 2 mp3 players around, I now only use it as a portable HDD so battery isn't an issue, can't recall the last time I used it mind.

Not upgraded my phone OS since it bricked it once last year and as google maps was taken out (might be back in now I don't know) I decided not to update it, thankfully iTunes didn't force the issue on me.

Comment

Originally posted by AccountingDrone View Post
      Hm, I have an original ipod mini, and a 3d gen nano and both are working absolutely fine, I got the nano when I thought I had lost the mini, but I found the mini so now I load the mini with audio books and the nano with music. Neither of them have been bricked by software.
      This is why I was asking which iPod it was the third generation of But I've never had trouble with battery life on anything pre-touchscreen, certainly not to the point of having to have the battery replaced ever, much less every year.
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Working...
      X