No announcement yet.

Some online teachers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP, you don't happen to use Blackboard or a similar system for your online classes, do you? The "technical glitch" part sounds like a staple of Blackboard. I could write a whole rant about how much I hate that system. Nothing like your entire online campus having an unplanned outage on Day 1 of classes thanks to a glitchy, archaic, shit-for-brains software program--and nothing like the college blaming all the students for the outage instead of, ya know, actually taking responsibility for the whole thing!

I've never had an online professor like that before, but I've certainly had in-person ones that were that way. Saying they were just bad is really kind. One of them ended up getting banned from teaching because literally every single student she had let the college know how much she preferred using class time to complain about her ex-husband and demean her students (incidentally, for not knowing things she also didn't know) instead of actually teaching.

All my online professors were cool as hell. One even decided to push back a paper due on 4/20 because whatever. For all the others, there's Rate My Professor!

Comment

Working...
    X