movie quote/song lyric status updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crashhelmet View Post
    I'm surprised no one turned around for Neal Middleton on Season 2.
    I got to meet him two weeks after that episode aired, nice guy-small venue so the bands worked their own merch tables and hung out to talk with the concertgoers.

Royal Bliss, Wayland, Sand, and Bobaflex got to hang out with and have a few drinks with all of them. Have also hung out with hollywood undead, and nonpoint(my spouse has a golden ticket)
    Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

I've heard of almost all those bands, and like most of them.

I've also seen Halestorm in concert. That was beyond epic. I was sad when Royal Bliss was in the next town over, and I couldn't go.
      "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

I've heard of Hollywood Undead and Shinedown from that list. Not a clue who the rest are

I don't remember the last time I've actively listened to the radio. Where I am now, at businesses I hear either Kpop or some really random shit, usually covers, that make me feel like I've been transported back to the early 90s. If I listen to anything at work, it's Jango (Pandora doesn't work here, boo!).

I have a friend or two who will post song lyrics without quotes, but thankfully they're never the ones that make you concerned. Even if they were, I don't think these friends would make a huge deal out of me not knowing what it was. People like that apparently need to feel better about themselves by bringing others down however they can :/

Comment

I quote a lot of Tool songs and APC songs.

Well, I used to. Until I was accused of taking "Judith" out of context, claiming I couldn't relate to the lyrics because I didn't lose my mother to a sudden cancer death, which is what the song is about, I was told.

No, but listen to the words you fucking idiot.....anyone can relate to what he's singing about.

Comment

Working...
          X