No announcement yet.

What is wrong with these people!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now my parents want to take him to my birth country for a visit to see my family , who think it's weird that I'm marrying an american, ( and all the other lovely things there like slums, pick pockets, rapists, rolling black outs, deserts, elephants, racism/class-ism, 110% humidity( yes that is possible), food that will give him heart burn for days, the Indian ocean thats full of sharks, no air conditioning, sun burn, aggressive monkeys, unsafe tap water, lots of tea and biscuits,accents he cant understand and the roads no one uses seatbelts, over stuffed taxis with a goat in it as well, no one knows how to drive )
    Last edited by sophie; 09-04-2013, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Just ignore the bigots. One of my sister in laws is from Jamaica, the other is from Thailand. Both marriages are secure and I love both my new sisters very much.
      "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

We got insulted by a man that sat next to us on a plane. He kept insisting that my husband and I ,particularly me , smell. Oddly enough he(our rude seat mate) was the one that smelt like a public toilet. He then proceed to text/email he's friend rude slurs about "what he had to sit next to". I just love people

Comment

Here in Vancouver, white guys marry into East Indian families for the food and parties. >.>

But we luckily have a very low random racist asshole ratio. Mixed couples are so common here that anyone with a problem about it would be a social pariah.

Comment

Originally posted by sophie View Post
            We got insulted by a man that sat next to us on a plane. He kept insisting that my husband and I ,particularly me , smell. Oddly enough he(our rude seat mate) was the one that smelt like a public toilet. He then proceed to text/email he's friend rude slurs about "what he had to sit next to". I just love people
            Sadly, there's a group of people called "arseholes" who should be avoided at all costs. They can be any race or creed; you recognise them from their arseholish behaviour, like the guy you sat next to. Their punishment? Being themselves.
            "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

I'd say it depends much more on the individuals than their backgrounds/cultures/whathaveyou.

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
                Sadly, there's a group of people called "arseholes" who should be avoided at all costs. They can be any race or creed; you recognise them from their arseholish behaviour, like the guy you sat next to. Their punishment? Being themselves.
                And naturally, many of them will stink.
                "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Another tale of a douchebag.

Right now my husband and I have one car(his is in the shop,long story). So I drop him off and pick him up from work, sometimes I meet him for lunch depending on if I have errands or not. My husband is a manager, has an office and everything. A new employee just started there this kid is just out of high school and he ...... Hates me for "no reason"( he was ok until he found out I'm not from here) he even complained to my husbands boss that I drop him off/pick him up or go to lunch with him(lunches are unpaid free time)! My husbands boss told the kid that this is allowed but he keeps bringing it up! Why the hell does he even care?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by sophie View Post
                    Another tale of a douchebag.

Right now my husband and I have one car(his is in the shop,long story). So I drop him off and pick him up from work, sometimes I meet him for lunch depending on if I have errands or not. My husband is a manager, has an office and everything. A new employee just started there this kid is just out of high school and he ...... Hates me for "no reason"( he was ok until he found out I'm not from here) he even complained to my husbands boss that I drop him off/pick him up or go to lunch with him(lunches are unpaid free time)! My husbands boss told the kid that this is allowed but he keeps bringing it up! Why the hell does he even care?!?!?
                    I could sort of see why it might raise an eyebrow or two, depending on a couple assumptions being correct: if the kid has to make his own way to work, he may be wondering why your husband gets dropped off. Considering that the average kid just out of high school these days has a fairly impressive ego, he probably sees it as a slight to him thta someone else can get a lift to work and he can't.

kid is still a douchebag, but give him a couple of years to realise that the world doesn't revolve around him.

Comment

The kids parents drop him off everyday. He also refuses to say a word to me not even a hello, he'll go outside and wait in the freezing cold so he doesn't have to be in the same building.

Comment

Working...
                      X