Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
    How convenient.

Here is someone cheating on their wife, and somehow managing to avoid responsibility to either the wife or the mistress by claiming that they are not in control of the choices they are making.
    First of all it's a long distance relationship and no one is moving anywhere just yet. And to be honest the male half has been retreating like this for a long time, way before I came into the picture. The wife has been acting this way since the beginning. She has never acknowledged his condition or her existence.

And yeah I realize she and I have no legal standing. And legally I'm the other woman even though my relationship isn't with him. No one has set any precedents in this kind of situation. It's a mess for sure. But ...I love her and I'm staying with it.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I think you're setting yourself up for a huge world of pain and suffering, but I wish you the best of luck here.

Comment

i'm gonna charm in here that it's a potentially very bad situation, not just for you but for your partner(s)*
        if nothing else, because when they decide to leave their partner, your existence as "the other woman" could risk their chance of keeping custody of their child or otherwise act as a negative mark in divorce proceedings.
        if your partner(s) decide to leave their spouse, you three might consider putting a relationship on hold until the divorce is finalized, unless them and their partner are in an open marriage.

* i'm using plurals because you will end up being in a relationship of some sorts with both personalities, even if it ends at friendship with the subservient one. if they have MPD the personalities will flex back and forth in strength over the years, and both personalities must decide to be with you.
        All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by siead_lietrathua View Post
          if your partner(s) decide to leave their spouse, you three might consider putting a relationship on hold until the divorce is finalized, unless them and their partner are in an open marriage.

* i'm using plurals because you will end up being in a relationship of some sorts with both personalities, even if it ends at friendship with the subservient one. if they have MPD the personalities will flex back and forth in strength over the years, and both personalities must decide to be with you.
          I see what you're saying....and yes I agree what you say about being in relationship with both to a point. And yes he does have to decide to be with me.

Right now it's all a big I dunno at this point but thanks all for the input and I didn't mean to take this over completely
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
          X