No announcement yet.

Imaginary Status Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankly, I'm the sort of person where if there is a family member trying to stir up drama I will put them in their place - as loudly and publicly as possible. And this is regardless of other family members not wanting to make waves. I am a firm believer that I am not a doormat to be treated like dirt, harassed by people (family or otherwise), or be lied about. I _WILL_ defend myself and everybody else can get fucking stuffed. It is not my problem if others are not capable of putting assholes in their places when it is richly deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
      If you're one of those people who don't care what they post, please please please make sure your privacy settings are up-to-date.

I check Facebook every single time I get a job applicant I'm interested in. Some people have posted things that immediately ruled them out before even getting an interview (ie, "my boss can SUCK MY BALLS", and "hungover! calling in sick".)

Personally, I will post nothing on the internet that I would not be comfortable seeing on a billboard in Times Square beside my picture.
      aand that's why i have privacy settings AND never use my real name on FB.

then again, i don't have any family on FB either. and i tell them all, i put none of you on so you're all treated the same. :P
      All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

I have maximum privacy settings and I don't use my real name, either, on Facebook. I also am not searchable there. If I meet someone who wants to be able to contact me and who is just an aquaintence, they get my Twitter for which I use a username and has zero information or photos about me at all.

Luckily, my family are all sane people. If anyone posted dirty nappy pics, I'd submit them to STFU Parents. XD
        "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

I have my privacy settings real high for those that look at my profile that aren't on my friends list. I also have family members on restricted access. Most of the "dark" stuff I do tends to be in private/secret groups anyway. My timeline just has general stuff on it for the most part.
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
          X